Rad Tech Minutes 2014-09-30
From IHE Wiki
- Michael Bohl - Radiology Group Imaging
- Chris Carr - RSNA
- Wim Corbjin - Philips
- David DiNoia - Intelerad
- Nichole Drye-Mayo - RSNA
- Lynn Felhofer - Tech Proj Mgr
- Kinson Ho - Agfa
- Jamie Kontos - RSNA
- Chris Lindop - GE
- Kevin O'Donnell - Toshiba
- Antje Schroeder - Siemens
- Yasunari Shiokawa - Toshiba
- Teri Sippel Schmidt - Karos
- Lawrence Tarbox - Mallinckrodt Inst Radiology
Quorum attained - See roster
- This a voting meeting, which counts toward committee voting rights.
- Goal: Evaluate detailed profile proposals to establish work item budget.
- A. Rad TF Maintenance 2014-15 (reviewed on 9/25)
- B. Remote Reporting for Imaging (TeleRadiology) - Proposal (reviewed on 9/25)
- C. Clinical Decision Support for Radiology (CDS-R) - Proposal
- Chris Lindop presented proposal
- Major open item regarding scope: Include encoding and distribution of appropriateness criteria or only incorporation of scoring in billing record?
- Level of effort: Narrow scope: 15%; Broad scope: 35%
- D. REM for Radiopharmaceutical Imaging - Proposal
- Engagement of NM domain experts is required to develop profile and they have committed to work on profile
- Level of effort: 20-25%
- E. Shared Study Management (SSM) - VNA Study Management - Proposal
- Questions about general model underlying specific solution; consider creating white paper to describe model?
- Level of effort: White paper: 25%; Additional 30% for profile
- F. Image Viewing and Upload over the Web (IVUW) - Internet-Ready SWF - Proposal
- Need to review how use of DICOM Web methods fits in overall pattern of image exchange
- Level of effort: Profile 25%; white paper additional 20%.
- Next call: Joint call with Rad Plan to review use cases, Oct. 2, 1-2 pm