Rad Tech Minutes 2011-08-11
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Chris Carr - RSNA
- David Clunie - CoreLab Partners
- LaShawn Edwards - RSNA
- Lynn Felhofer - Tech Proj Mgr
- David Heaney - McKesson
- Kinson Ho - Agfa
- Chris Lindop, co-chair - GE
- Kevin O'Donnell - Toshiba
- Niki Wirsz - Siemens
Quorum attained. See roster.
- Reviewed comments on CP-213: ftp://firstname.lastname@example.org/Radiology/TF_Maintenance/2.Assigned_CPs/CP-RAD-213-CL-PAM%20and%20HL7%20version%202.5.1%20Refactor%205-18-11.doc
- Chris Lindop agreed to make changes specified by committee members.
- Motion: Approve CP-213, with changes identified, to be incorporated directly into final text document
- Carried with three abstentions.
- Goal to process comments and prepare changes to Technical Framework for republication in time for IHE North America Connectathon registration (Aug. 22). CP will initially be published along with Radiology Technical Framework on main technical framework page of ihe.net.
- Action Item: Chris Lindop to delivery revised document to Kevin O'Donnell by tomorrow 8/12 for publication on ftp site. Chris Carr will update IHE Technical Framework page.
- Review of Nuclear Medicine Image profile for publication as final text.
- Profile agreed to be technically sound.
- Motion: Recommend to Planning Committee to advance to Final Text.
- Carried unanimously.
- Action Item: Planning Committee to consider for advancement to Final Text status.