Rad Tech Minutes 2009.01.07
From IHE Wiki
- Chris Lindop - GE, Co-chair
- David Clunie - RadPharm, Co-chair
- Yongjian Bao - GE
- Dick Donker - Philips
- Lynn Felhofer - Technical Proj Mgr
- Paul Morgan - Fujifilm
- Paul Seifert - Agfa
- Jerold Wallis, MD - Mallinckrodt Institute
- Chris Carr - RSNA
- Nichole Drye-Mayo - RSNA
- Alexis Tzannes - Aware, Inc.
- Jere Darling, DatCard
- Basic Image Review Profile: David Clunie walked through his open issues in draft of the profile and comments received from Jerry Wallis and others
- Action Item: David Clunie will incorporate changes discussed on tcon and republish draft to Rad Tech Cmte Wiki page.
- Supplement foreword boilerplate material needs updating
- Action Item: Chris Carr to draft updated material for approval by Domain Coordination Committee
- Testing requirements:
- Need to develop reference test system (with minimum hardware requirements)
- Action Item: Lynn Felhofer and Chris Carr will look into obtaining a system
- Need to develop reference test data set
- Action Item: David Clunie and Jere Darling will confer on putting together a reference disk
- Upcoming Calls/Meetings:
- January 8, 2009, 10am - 12pm CST: XDSI-B
- January 9, 2009, 10am - 12pm CST: PDI
- January 14, 2009, 10am - 12pm CST: Basic Image Review
- January 20, 2009, 10am - 12pm CST: Enhanced MR-CT
- January 27-30, 2009, IHE Radiology Technical Committee Meeting at RSNA.
- May 18-21, 2009, IHE Radiology Technical Committee Meeting at RSNA.
- Action Item: Nichole Drye-Mayo will forward Webex invitations to Rad Tech Google Group list.