Rad Tech Minutes 2008.12.08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Chris Lindop - GE (Co-chair)
- Dick Donker - Philips
- Jason Danielson - GE
- Christoph Dickmann - Siemens
- Shagun Grover - TST Integrations (Guest)
- Bob Haworth - GE
- Kevin O'Donnell - Toshiba
- Jim Philbin -
- Kees Verduin - Philips
- Lynn Felhofer - Tech Proj Mgr
- Nichole Drye-Mayo - RSNA
- Chris Carr - RSNA
Working group discussion of Enhanced DICOM Objects Supplement
1. Diffusion Use Case: Dick Donker presented an analysis of the Diffusion Use Case and discussed how it would be addressed using the DICOM Enhanced CT Object
- Does only reviewing images where b=0 and b=max sufficiently address the use case or is display of ADCs required, as well? Thus necessitating coordination with post-processing workstation. Need input from clinical users.
2. Reviewed working draft of the Enhanced DICOM Objects Diffusion Use Case Draft and Enhanced DICOM Objects Transactions Draft
- Need to add Evidence Creator actor to enable creation of additional derived objects (eg, by second post-processing workstation)?
- Does the hypothesized second creator create an overall set or must it coordinate its use of the original set (thus no longer a "simple workstation")?
- Action Item: Committee to consult their clinical experts on the necessity of the more complex use case; Chris Carr will consult members of the RSNA Radiology Informatics Committee on this question.
3. Next Tcon on Enhanced DICOM Object Supplement: Dec. 18, 10am-noon
- Full schedule of Technical Committee teleconferences and meetings:
- December 18, 2008, 10am - 12pm CST: Enhanced CT-MR
- January 6, 2009, 10am - 12pm CST: HL7 2.5 Review
- January 7, 2009, 10am - 12pm CST: Basic Image Review
- January 8, 2009, 10am - 12pm CST: XDSI-B
- January 9, 2009, 10am - 12pm CST: PDI
- January 14, 2009, 10am - 12pm CST: Basic Image Review
- January 20, 2009, 10am - 12pm CST: Enhanced MR-CT
- January 27-30, 2009, IHE Radiology Technical Committee Meeting at RSNA.
- May 18-21, 2009, IHE Radiology Technical Committee Meeting at RSNA.