Rad Tech Agenda 2010.05.17-2010.05.19
IHE Radiology Technical and Mammography Committee Meeting
May 17-19, 2010
820 Jorie Blvd.
Oak Brook, IL 60523
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)
- 1. Go to https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/j.php?ED=144903762&UID=0&RT=MiM3
- 2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
- 3. This meeting does not require a password.
- 4. Click "Join".
- 5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/j.php?ED=144903762&UID=0&ORT=MiM3
To join the audio conference only
- Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
- Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
- Access code: 929 061 109
- Review 2010-11 Development: MIMA profile and IOCM white paper
- Review Trial Implementation Profiles Readiness for Final Text Recommendation to Planning
- Review Cross-Domain Profile Development
- TF Maintenance including Change Proposals
- Discuss SWF2 and other development activities
The following is a tentative agenda and might be revised before or during the meeting. All times are rough estimates, in CDT, and may be changed with little notice.
May 17, 2010 Monday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
9:00 Agenda Review and Administrative Tasks
9:30 MIMA Option
1:00 MIMA Option
2:30 IOCM White Paper
May 18, 2010 Tuesday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Connectathon participation in Trial Implementation profiles
9:00 Trial Implementation Profiles - MAWF Review
10:00 TI Profiles - XDS-I.b Review
- CP review
- XDR Compatibility (a push capability: need for XDR-I ?)
- Report and Image Link Capability
- MTOM Study/Series-level retrieval
- DICOM Web Service comparison with XDS-I (See various versions of Sup 148)
11:00 TI-Profiles - PIC, MDI, FUS, NMI-Card
1:00 TI Profiles - BIR & PDI Extensions
2:00 TI Profiles Radiation Exposure Monitoring (REM)
3:00 Webinar Series Prep
4:00 2010-2011 Schedule
4:30 Technical Framework Maintenance + SWF2
May 19, 2010 Wednesday: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Note: Chris L will be in transit 8:00-10:15 and 11:25 - 1:30