Rad Plan Agenda 2015-10-06
Forwarded message ----------
From: Teri Sippel Schmidt <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 9:33 AM Subject: [ihe-rad-plan865] VOTE and Agenda - IHE Rad Planning Committee Webex, Tues, Oct 6th, 11am CT To: "IHE Radiology Planning Committee (email@example.com)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dear IHE Radiology Planning Committee,
We have a 2 hour webex scheduled for Tuesday, Oct 6th, at 11am CT. (Webex info at the bottom).
The purpose of this call is to conduct the FINAL VOTE for IHE Radiology profiles to be accepted for the 2015-2016 cycle. This email contains the agenda and voting process for that webex. Please review in advance.
- Welcome and review agenda (Mike Bohl and Teri Sippel Schmidt)
- Review eligibility of voters who are on the webex (confirm/deny) - must be present to vote (anyone can vote, but your vote is only tallied if you are deemed to be of an eligible institution/ single vote per institution) (Jamie Kontos)
- Review voting process/procedures (also described below) (Teri Sippel Schmidt)
- Read the short list of detailed profile proposals and give a brief explanation of each - there will be no detailed discussion (Teri/Mike)
- Verify that each profile author continues to accept responsibility and is committed to meet the schedule and content development requirements to be detailed by the IHE Tech Comm co-chairs, but effectively include completing a solid first draft of the IHE Supplement template for their profile one week prior to the Tech Comm F2F meeting on Dec 7th, 2015 (Teri/Mike)
- Explain the content of "A. Technical Framework Maintenance" (Kinson Ho/Chris Lindop)
- Voting round #1, tally votes round #1 (Jamie Kontos)
- Voting round #2, tally votes round #2, etc. as needed (Jamie Kontos)
- Publish final results on email and in wiki (Jamie Kontos)
IHE Radiology Final Vote for 2015-2016 Profile Proposals Process:
- The IHE Rad Planning and Technical Committee co-chairs have agreed to go as high as 105% level of effort for the Technical Committee.
- Profile "A. IHE Rad TF Maintenance" is automatically "in" at 35%.
- Then, 70% (=105%- 35%) of the Technical Committee effort will be put towards new profiles.
- The first full profile to be accepted will be determined by casting a single vote for five remaining profile proposals.
- After eligible votes are tallied, that profile will be accepted and that estimated level of effort (e.g., 25%) will be subtracted from the remaining 70%. (e.g., 70%-25% = 45% remaining)
- In the event of a tie in the vote, a runoff off between the tied profiles (only) will be held.
- Any profiles which are still within the estimated level of effort remaining will be placed onto the round #2 ballot.
- A single vote will be cast to determine round #2. This method will repeat until 105% is reached or there are no additional profiles which will fall within the remaining level of effort.
Click here for the IHE Radiology Roster<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XrcLodgQPtUTZxf-5ytl4jmprTIVA4DVJXdPMBYwvvk/edit> [X] Final Proposal Selection for 2015-2016 cycle Tuesday, October 6, 2015 11:00 am | Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00) | 2 hr
Join WebEx meeting <https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/j.php?MTID=mecc603b30d13eda79da4c362457bcc76>
Meeting number: 924 064 756 Meeting password: Meeting1
Join by phone 1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada) 1-650-429-3300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada) Access code: 924 064 756 Toll-free calling restrictions<http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>
Best regards, Teri Sippel and Mike Bohl, IHE Rad Planning Committee Co-Chairs -- Teri Sippel Schmidt | karoshealth
M: +1 262 385 6362 | Skype: terimsippel
Milwaukee, WI, USA 53029 www.karoshealth.com -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IHE Radiology Planning Committee" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com. To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ihe-rad-plan. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
-- Teri M. Sippel Schmidt email@example.com cell: +1.262.385.6362 skype: terimsippel