Quality, Research and Public Health Technical Committee/Review Guidance
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In QRPH, reviewers can use the following helpful guidelines to help them start the review process.
Please work with the Technical Co-chairs to add to this list. We always welcome your input to improve this process.
- Did the authors speak with stakeholders? Were the stakeholders involved in the process?
- Is the non technical introduction easy to understand (by non-developers)? Does it clearly describe the problem the profile is trying to solve?
- Does the profile supplement conform to current IHE template used by QRPH? Are all the sections and tables / figures numbered correctly?
- Does the document make sense? Can a new implementer understand the flow?
- Do the Process flow diagrams and the Actor-transaction diagrams make sense? Are they technically correct?
- Are use cases and actors/transactions/content correctly defined?