QRPH Tech Mtg Minutes 2011-07-18-22

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Didi Davis
  • Landen Bain
  • Wendy Scharber
  • Ed Scharber
  • Terese Finitzo
  • Ana Orlova
  • Roy Hightower
  • Lisa Nelson
  • Lori Fourquet
  • Michelle Williamson
  • Ann Creager
  • Steve Moore
  • Xidong Deng
  • John Eichwald
  • Harry Solomon
  • Beau Grignom
  • John Donnelly
  • Wendy Blumenthal
  • Amit Popat
  • Chris Carr
  • Lashawn Edwards
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo


July 18, Monday: 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

  • 10:00 - 10:30 Homework review by Editors/Authors (Update QRPH Dashboard)
  • 10:30 - 10:45 Welcome / Introductions / Agenda Review
  • 10:45 - 12:00 Review of Technical Framework Supplement Volumes 1 & 3 QRPH Documentation using
                  PRPH-Ca Content Supplement Example
  • Template input to be provided to Steve Moore.
  • 1. Call them all integration profiles
  • 2. Developing template that fixes major problems; SM will facilitate, coordinate and lead a one year process to change and improve based on this
  • 3. Dependencies vs references (groupings); clarify and definition finalize
  • 4. Make sure all supplements have copyright
  • 5. X - no number defined yet
  • 6. Diagrams - define what is in a proper swimlane diagram. What kind of diagrams go in here and a template that shows the pieces needed to add? Document Work Group need to discuss. Need to discus how workflow gets referenced. XDW and BPMN
  • 7. Why separate options?
  • 8. Groupings - table discussion and put it with PCC; our source actor is grouped with form filler; x.5.1 first paragraph needs to be revised and clarified and language defined.
  • 9. Glossary - removed terms already in IHE glossary. Reference that in the reference materials in IHE glossary and at the end of volume 1. Keeping the clinical terms in our profile. Add medical terms to the glossary and DWG will pull them out.
  • 10. Security Considerations staying in.
  • 11. Find the most recent version of the ITI Security cookbook.
  • 12. Can ITI give us a checklist?
  • 13. Give high level synopsis from the cookbook.
  • 14. Chapter 7 - this profile includes one document content module - PHRP-Ca. Agree how many content document modules is this profile trying to specify. Details are in volume 2 but we want one sentence in volume 1 specifying this info. Document content or document content modules - play around with the name.
  • 15. Volume 2 - lifted from PCC and recommended to take out. Reference standards and what you will be using from them.
  • 16. Steve Moore wants to remove vocabularies list. Would like to see domain namespaces of vocabularies we have access to. Chapter 5.
  • 17. IHE format codes - will need a discussion personally on what this is used for and why we don't change it.
  • 18. Removing all the RR2
  • 19. Volume 3 - Content piece - Steve is removing specific things out of specifications, standards, distinctions of none. Our is based on medical documents specification. We are using universal constraints that exist in all other medical documents.
  • 20. Joint discussion w/PCC - address consistent way of handling document content conformance at the document level. Invite them here.
  • 21. Header section - need a table that says within this section we need header and data elements.Agree that this particular area of document has a table structure that gives you ahigh level overview of sections. For another time, we need to discuss what are the right columns, etc.
  • 1:00 - 2:30 MCH
  • Michelle and Lori will provide notes from this. Action: May create 3 profiles out of this one.
  • Discuss again on Wednesday.
  • 2:30 - 3:00 Break
  • 3:00 - 5:00 Review of Dashboard Status for all Profiles/Identify Supplement Needs
  • 5:00 - 5:30 Wrap-up / Homework / Action Item Review
  • 5:30 Adjourn

July 19, 8:30am - 5:30pm, Tuesday

Attendees

  • Didi Davis
  • Landen Bain
  • Wendy Scharber
  • Ed Scharber
  • Terese Finitzo
  • Ana Orlova
  • Roy Hightower
  • Lisa Nelson
  • Lori Fourquet
  • Michelle Williamson
  • Steve Moore
  • Xidong Deng
  • John Eichwald
  • Harry Solomon
  • John Donnelly
  • Wendy Blumenthal
  • Amit Popat
  • Chris Carr
  • Lashawn Edwards
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo
  • CP items dependent on PRPH-Ca profile
  • Documentation can use improvement for our profiles; need consistancy and improvements

Jt. Meeting w/PCC Attendees

  • Mary Jungers
  • Didi Davis
  • Amit Popat
  • Steve Moore
  • Lauren Heeman Langford
  • La Shawn Edwards
  • Lisa Nelson
  • Emma Jones
  • Roy Hightower
  • Denise Maxwell Downing
  • Nitin Kunte
  • Terese Finitzo
  • Laura Bright
  • Michelle Williamson
  • Ana Orlova
  • Wendy Blumenthal
  • Wendy Scharber
  • Ed Scharber
  • Keith Boone
  • Anne Diamond
  • John Eichwald
  • Xidong Deng
  • Harry Solomon
  • Tone Southerland
  • Jason Colquitt
  • Mike McCoy
  • Thom Khun
  • John Donnelly
  • PRPH-Ca

(See open issue document - insert here)

  • RR2 Action: Keith will email the actual text from CDA ballot. Moore will present to group.
  • Sections that go in body and some description of header modules; document will tell you these header entries are required; some examples were not clear if they were header or body; as a reader or tester, you don't necessarily know if an entry belongs in a header of section of body. Simple fix: how do we want to move forward consistently. Cardiology has good examples of how to fix.

July 20, Wednesday, 9:00am - 5:30pm CDT

Attendees

  • Didi Davis
  • Landen Bain
  • Xidong Deng
  • Michelle Williamson
  • Ed Scharber
  • Wendy Scharber
  • Wendy Blumenthal
  • Lori Fourquet
  • Terese Finitzo
  • Ana Orlova
  • Nitin Kunte
  • Lisa Nelson
  • Harry Solomon
  • Roy Hightower
  • Steve Moore
  • La Shawn Edwards
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo
  • Laura Bright
  • Mary Jungers
  • Tone Southerland
  • Laura Heerman Langford
  • Keith Boone
  • Anne Diamond
  • Emma Jones
  • Committee goal: Implementable and testable
  • PH-rpt is one that we cannot sufficiently work out kinks to be implementable for this cycle
  • target is 2013 for this profile
  • Public Health Laboratory work group - ONC committee on public health reporting. Asked to write the charter for this new committee. Thsi committee will be taking on this PH-rpt profile.
  • HIMSS Showcase - looking to have new directions on the topic. Flow for getting lab result and having it apply a HQMF. SAIC will implement at the showcase. Ability to take tha tdocument have a vendor who will read HQMF and execute. Trying to finalize use cases for HIMSS.
  • Co-chairs discussion - 2 year cycle; set up what we want our public comment to do; but if we are trying to recruit people for new directions, we should have a published location for our work to date to summarize
  • Marketing
  • Via Webinar on September 1
  • Co-chairs update
  • Sandy V. and John D (HIMSS Showcase - new directions);
  • Action Item: Continue to advocate profile(s)
  • Action Item: LF put together a 2 page visionary document summarizing this. Eric needs to be kept in the loop for Gazelle purposes. Didi will share this document with Testing and Tools.
  • Action Item: Review call schedule before end of today.
  • Motion: QME and QMD will not move forward to TI for this publication cycle. Unanimously approved by committee.
  • RPE

(Landen will provide his update)

  • Joint Mtg w/PCC
  • Cardinalities question

July 21, 9:00am - 5:30pm, Thursday

Attendees

  • Amit Popat
  • Didi Davis
  • Steve Moore
  • Wendy Scharber
  • Wendy Blumenthal
  • Harry Solomon
  • Michelle Williamson
  • Lori Fourquet
  • Nitin Kunte
  • Roy Hightower
  • Lisa Nelson
  • Patty Craig
  • Audrey
  • La Shawn Edwards
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo
  • Patty Craig update
  • Patty will forward profile to Didi and Nichole to add to minutes.
  • PRPH-Ca Update
  • Action: Will be delivering document to us August 1st by Midnight CDT. Committee will be asked to review document the date of 2nd and provide any comments to authors by the 3rd, 9am CDT. Will have on agenda for August 5 for committee vote to move to TI or not.
  • Nichole will update action item on dashboard.
  • QRPH Board Report
  • Nichole will upload the 2009 report to Google Docs and allow committee to view
  • Authors/editors will provide brief profile summary for inclusion in report to Didi, Amit and Nichole by no later than 8/16. Committee will review prior to weekly call and be prepared to vote on 8/19
  • Webinar Schedule
  • Didi will give authors a template for profile update
  • 2011-2012 Call for Proposals
  • Brief Proposal Webex Schedule
  • QRPH Brief Proposal - Part I; September 9, 10am - 12pm CDT
  • QRPH Brief Proposal - Part II; September 23, 1-3pm CDT
  • QRPH Brief Proposal - Part III; September 30, 10am - 12pm CDT
  • QRPH Brief Proposal - Part IV; October 7, 1-3pm CDT
  • Profile Review Schedule Recap
  • MCH
  • EHCP
  • RPE
  • PRPH-Ca
  • PH-rpt