QRPH Tech Mtg Minutes 2011-02-07-10

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Amit Popat
  • Didi Davis
  • Lisa Nelson
  • Patty Craig
  • Wendy Blumenthal
  • Terese Finitzo
  • Landen Bain
  • Ana Orlova
  • Jason Colquitt
  • Wendy Scharber
  • Lori Fourquet
  • Derick Leung
  • Celina Roth
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo

February 7, 2011 Minutes

Agenda Review

  • Action: Committee to email Celina Roth, by Tuesday, 4pm meeting dates to avoid for the next planning cycle, July 2011 - July 2012.
  • Action: Requesting committee members to provide marketing PPT slides for consideration at the HIMSS showcase QRPH Domain update. Send to Didi Davis or upload to FTP by close of business on Thursday, February 10, 2011. Will present no more than 8 slides for the theater update on 2/23/11.

Monday, February 7, 2011

  • Review of new QRPH Document template; talking through things with current work
  • 10:30 - 12:00 Review of Progress on current profiles
  • Action: Summarize Volume I Technical Framework reviewed; further discussion to be done
  • 1:00 - 3:00 PRPH-ca
  • May be grouped with XDR-peer-to-peer
  • Action: QRPH needs to work with IHE International and the Technical Management Team to determine final categories for optionality (R, R2, R, C)
  • Action: Address subject matter expertise collaboration with PCC on Thursday morning at joint meeting; enlist a contact for additional collaboration to help with profile development.
  • Action: Review and help PRPH-ca authors with the grouping section
  • Action: Need to get CDA and XML support from PCC to improve PRPH-ca observation entry.
  • 3:00 - 5:00 Change Proposals
  • Action: Put the CRD profile into the finalized PCC content profile template; move the transaction pieces to the QRPH technical framework; consider requesting ITI as an option to RFD for archiving.
  • Action: Put the DSC profile into the finalized PCC content profile template; move the transaction pieces to the QRPH technical framework. Jason C. will be point person for this.

February 8, 2011 Meeting Minutes

  • Didi Davis
  • Amit Popat
  • Jason Colquitt
  • Landen Bain
  • Nitin Kunte
  • Anna Orlova
  • Lisa Nelson
  • Patty Craig
  • Wendy Blumenthal
  • Wendy Scharber
  • Celina Roth
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo
  • Breakfast 7:30- 8:00am Tuesday with joint meeting with PCC.
  • Joint meeting on Pseudonymization with ITI 10:30-12:30 Tuesday
  • 1:30-3:00pm - EHDI/MCH
  • 3:30-4:30pm - Change Proposals
  • 4:30-5:30pm - Q5 - Improvements to QRPH
  • Action: IHE USA needs to help with recruitment; organize an IHE university and market with certificates. Step up education efforts.
  • Action: Make sure that the members of the QPRH PC & TC’s can get the change proposal tracking sheet and all Google Docs under the QPRH Google Folder.
  • Action: CRD CP 0042 and 0043 assigned to Jason Colquitt
  • Action: MCH CP 0041 assigned to Michelle Williamson

[[1]]

February 9, Wednesday Meeting Minutes

Attendees

  • Didi Davis
  • Amit Popat
  • Wendy Scharber
  • Wendy Blumenthal
  • Patty Craig
  • Jason Colquitt
  • Nitin Kunte
  • Lori Fourquet
  • Mark Arratoon
  • Lunca Zalunardo
  • Landen Bain
  • Celina Roth
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo
  • 9:00 - 11:00 Quality Reporting Content
  • 11:00 - 12:00 PRPH-ca continued
  • 1:00 - 2:00 RPE continued
  • 2:00 - 4:00 EHDI / MCH
  • 4:00 - 4:30 HIMSS Demo Information
  • 4:30 - 5:00 ITI Spreadsheet
  • 5:00 - 5:30 Agenda Review
  • Action: The quality case reporting profile to input from committee for Volume I. Please reference links for quality measures being considered for use by the profile.
  • Action: Need to be able to document what is the process to obtain LOINC codes for IHE Documents and put on Wiki as a reminder - Chris Carr.

Action: Figure out what needs to be discussed tomorrow. Look at ITI spreadsheet. Identify next steps.

Thursday, February 10, 2011 Meeting Minutes

Attendees

  • Didi Davis
  • Wendy Scharber
  • Wendy Blumenthal
  • Nitin Kunte
  • Anna Orlova
  • Lisa Nelson
  • Lori Fourquet
  • Patty Craig
  • Mark Arratoon
  • Chris Carr
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo
  • 8:30 - 9:00 ITI Spreadsheet
  • 9:00 - 10:00 Joint with PCC
  • 10:00 - 11:00 Next Steps on Profiles
  • Action: Wendy and Didi will meet on 2/11 for QRPH weekly profile call
  • Action: No messaging; no marketing not sure what we are doing; clean up the 7 profiles we have; if not publish by July 10, let's put a date on it so we can all plan;
  • Didi will take the dashboard (where in the world is QRPH) and what is our go-forward plan for next publication) and forward to the committee; needs to be veted with the sponsors.
  • PRPH-ca fully ready to move forward - 99% confident ready for public comment
  • Reporting criteria trigger profile - LF is going to direct; cancer will do the work but LF will direct the work to give structure; heavily dependent on HL7; have something out in parallel with HL7
  • Action: Clean up the Wiki - Nichole will work with Didi on this
  • Action: Amit will forward dates for upcoming meetings; if issues, let us know asap
  • Action: Keith can teach a half day/day training during the 2nd meeting (technical evaluation of the planning profiles) for how to write a profile - November mtg; with the goal of becoming experts at this
  • Action: Template registry project (cda consolidation project)- need to have someone from QRPH representing that group - jt. effort with HL7 and QRPH - Didi Davis is the liaison for this and will provide weekly updates. One or both of Wendy's need to join. Need as much representation from QRPH as possible.
  • Action: As an implementer difficult to read some of the standards. Provide details to Amit regarding the documentation work group; determine who from QRPH needs to join the calls. Celina will send email to Nichole and Karen for more details. Nitin may be the representative on this call.
  • 11:00 - 11:30 EHDI Technical Supplement
  • Action: Change EHDI Profile to EHDI Technical Supplement
  • Action: The case reporting technical supplement needs to be fleshed out.
  • 11:30 - 12:00 Public Health Case Reporting
  • 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch
  • 1:00 - 2:00 RPE Change Proposal
  • Action: Schedule a call with entire committee to review and provide comments; voting call; schedule after HIMSS (1st or 2nd week in March)
  • Action: New CP - QRPH 0034 - RPE Changes from the Connectathon - Mark Arratoon
  • 2:00 - 2:30 Change Proposals Next Steps
  • Action: April 22nd deadline for all profiles that need to go in this cycle to be submitted to the committee for review.
  • 2:30 Adjourn