QRPH Tech Minutes 2011-08-19
- Amit Popat
- Chris Carr
- John Eichwald
- Nitin Kunte
- Roy Hightower
- Wendy Blumenthal
- Michelle Williamson
- Landen Bain
- Lisa Nelson
- LaShawn Edwards
- Nichole Drye-Mayo
- Action Item:
- Action Item: If authors have grouped profiles, please submit one slide to Didi and Amit for inclusion in the Webinar PowerPoint. *:Review the slide template here,
- ftp://ftp.ihe.net/MarketingAndPresentations/Webinars2011/Template_Domain Slide Deck/ihe_webinar_2011_Domains_Template V2.0.pptx.
- Due to Didi on 8/25. Review slide presentation on 8/26 call.
- Slide deck authors
- Landen RPE, (Possibly CRD, DSC)
- Michelle MCH
- Wendy Blumenthal PRPH-Ca
- John Eichwald - EHCP
- Only way we can consider testing is for us to allow Gazelle to be opened until the committee resolves the questions about actors, transactions, options and groupings. At a minimum those questions have to be correctly displayed in the profile. If you make those changes to the profile we can test. No reason to test the same stuff we did last year with no changes.
- ie. CRD - options are not right. If I'm being a duitiful implementer, i look at options table and implement them in gazelle which they are not right now. Options in CRD do not match what is in CRD. Groupings are not defined correctly.
- Goal is put a real resource into making it better the next cycle.
- create a diagram fixing groupings, text and tables - how much work is involved and is someone willing to do the work; useful, being implemented.
You want cmt to review the status. The process is advance to final text when it has been tested or deprecated if it doesn't and remove it from the list of profiles that are proposed for testing. Action: Suggestion: Landen could allocate a few hours to go online with Lisa and address the Gazelle questions so she can determine how to set CRD up in Gazelle. Rather spend time clarifying questions on Gazelle and bring a new CP in for next year so the document can be updated. Action: Nichole schedule a Webex for Lisa and Landen for Monday, August 22, 9:00am - 11:00am CDT.