QRPH Tech Minutes 2011-03-18
From IHE Wiki
- Amit Popat
- John Eichwald
- Lori Fourquet
- Mark Arratoon
- Michelle Williamson
- Nitin Kunte
- Patty Craig
- Wendy Blumenthal
- Wendy Scharber
- Landen Bain
- Joan McMillen
- Nichole Drye-Mayo
- Dashboard Review
- Process Definition Calls started 3/17. Purely based on the research piece.
- Committee needs to review the change proposals for RPE and review on next call 3/25.
- New Born screening - whitepaper.
- CMS will focus on QRDA. NQF is focusing on the HQMF. Patty will contact Jason and send update. Move forward with Volume II. Work is supposed to be done by end of April. Not sure if this will happen. Patty will see interim CMS work but problem may be moving forward with public comment without the final value sets (not published until July). Challenging to stay within our IHE timelines. Might have to become a next year project. Public comment will not be taken on value sets.
- Automated selection criteria for Cancer Registry Reporting. Case reporting workflow will focus on laboratory reporting, cancer pathology and hearing screening. Cancer registry will profile the case report criteria for cancer reporting - actual things that need to be implemented to identify a cancer case. This is already available but need to put in IHE format. HL7 standard will be this is how you create a structured document to represent the case reporting requirement. One content profile base on the underlying standard.
- How we need to test some of these profiles like automated selection criteria at Connectathon. What needs to go in the profile to make the tests correct. Wendy B. will talk to Lisa N. and convey the question appropriately and discuss on the April 1 call.
- Nitin will contact Keith Boone about speaking on the 3/25 call.
- Return Cancer Registry ID Number to the EMR withdrawn. Don't need to develop new mechanism. Keep is as placeholder as something that may be a whitepaper or at least clear up for next year.
- Volume I was supposed to be done by last face to face. Volume II needs to be done my May. How to write a profile Webinar will be sent to the list serve to help committee with the process. If we want to get in for this profile work, we need to help each other make the best use of April to accomplish.
- 3-5 republished supplements and 3 new supplements. If we cannot get this done the earlier we can address that or communicate that the more we have time as a committee to focus on what we can publish.
- Action: Revisit this and determine by Thursday, March 24, what items we can move through or put on hold so we can focus on the ones we truly want to publish as a committee. Our goal is to make sure we get the best participation in the Connectathon and getting things out in the industry. That will make QRPH successful and attract more people to this project. ITI is the only group with a larger number of supplements this year.
- QRPH needs to work on Board report for August deadline. We need to vote on a new Board Representative. If interested, please let Didi and Amit know. Action: Sponsors will send duties/requirements of Board Representative. Will vote in 2 or 3 weeks.
- RPE - no need to republish just put in the tests. DIA showcase is looking strong. Question is more about the projectathon. Need to have a credible IHE approved testing process. Need a qualified IHE tester.