Profile Pages for ISO - Work Page
Items in Italics are in Trial Implementation.
Profiles for Workflow
- [SWF] Scheduled Workflow - (Paul Seifert - Agfa)
- [PIR] Patient Information Reconciliation - (Kevin O'Donnell - Toshiba)
- [PWF] Post-Processing Workflow - (Niki Wirsz - Siemens)
- [RWF] Reporting Workflow - (Niki Wirsz - Siemens)
- [IRWF] Import Reconciliation Workflow - (Cindy Levy - Merge/Cedara)
Profiles for Content
- [NM] Nuclear Medicine Image
- [MAMMO] Mammography Image - (David Clunie - RadPharm)
- [ED] Evidence Documents - (Kevin O'Donnell - Toshiba)
- [SINR] Simple Image and Numeric Report - (Chris Lindop - GE)
Profiles for Presentation
- [KIN] Key Image Note - (David Robaska - Cerner)
- [CPI] Consistent Presentation of Images - (David Clunie - RadPharm)
- [PGP] Presentation of Grouped Procedures - (Chris Lindop - GE)
- [FUS] Image Fusion
Profiles for Infrastructure
- [XDS-I] Cross-enterprise Document Sharing for Imaging - (Rita Noumeir - SoftMedical)
- [TCE] Teaching File and Clinical Trial Export
- [ARI] Access to Radiology Information - (Paul Seifert - Agfa)
- [ATNA] Audit Trail and Node Authentication - Radiology Option - (Ana Estelrich - GIP)
- [CHG] Charge Posting
- [PDI] Portable Data for Imaging - (Cindy Levy - Merge/Cedara)
- Copy the contents of the Profile Template
- Go to the Profiles page and click on the link to the profile assigned to you (see above)
- Edit your profile page and paste in the template text.
- Fill in the template
- Replace text in italics with something useful.
- READ the text in italics. It's intended to be instructive.
- Sections in "See Also" can be left out if you can't thing of anything to put.
- Try to keep it all reasonably brief and to the point.
Previous Profile Summaries - One paragraph summary text
Old Profile Presentation - Benefits and Graphics (Right-click, Save As... - it's painful to step through in the browser)
- Rough Drafts due: March 17th
- Group Review: March 20th
- Final Pages due: early April