Pharm Tech Minutes 2020.12.04
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Review minutes previous meetings
- Vaccination calls have been scheduled, but sometimes collide with the technical committee meetings
- shift vaccination calls after the technical committee calls.
- Belgian IHE plugathon has taken place.
- World summit is postponed to the next connectathon
- Belgium is now very active and contributing to the community.
- How does the collaboration between HL7 and IHE materialize?
Documentation Publication topics
- Presentation of HTML IHE pages by John Moerkhe
- In this method a manual is written and published in html.
It is not mandatory and this direction will only taken up with new topics.
- The first meeting has taken place.
- need to make notes for tracing and logging. Wiki has been made ready.
- Jose will capture the logical models in a implementation guide.
This serie of scheduled calls will commence Friday 18th December.
- Work is ongoing. Logical model have been completed.
Discussion with HL7, JIC, GS1 and Patient Care about functionality and gaps. Resulted in a new work item within HL7 for alignment'
- UNICOM will provide requirements for a product catalogue.
- Rik Smithies has produced FHIR resources for EMA, which are usable for EMA, but not for other stakeholders.
- Jose is providing resources and change requests to prepare for this.
- Reporting on the Belgian plugathon
- Best practices set up by Michael Nussbaum. Need to find a new lead.
- Collaboration between US and Europe. Some companies will join the US connectathon instead of the European Connectathon.
- Decision for the next European connectathon has to taken soon to be able to organize the event. Next venue will be the Czech republic.
Any other business
- Esther Peelen will change jobs ( from GS1 to Nictiz).
- Hans Lunenborg will replace Esther.