Pharm Tech Minutes 2018.06.25
- 1 Meeting details
- 2 Minutes
- 2.1 09:00 - 09:30 Welcome
- 2.2 10:00 -11:30 Preliminary scouting of Immunization
- 2.3 11:00-11:30 Coffee break
- 2.4 11:45- 13:00 UBP and MMA update
- 2.5 13:00 - 14:00 --- Lunch ---
- 2.6 14:00 15:00 Continuation of discussion on Supply
- 2.7 14:00 - 15:30 FHIR publication / Resources
- 2.8 15:30 - 15:45 --- Coffee break ---
- 2.9 15:45 - 18:00 Gemini Project Immunization
- 2.10 18:00 - Adjourn
IHE PHARM F2F Meeting in Wien von 25. - 26.06. 2018
- Fachhochschule Technikum Wien
- Adress: Meldemannstraße 18, 1200 Wien
- Gebäude: B
- Raum: B0.03
- Austria / Europe
Stations nearby the Fachhochschule Technikum Wien are:
- Underground: U6 - Station Dresdner Straße
- Tram: Linie 2, Linie 31, Linie 33 - Station Höchstädtplatz
- Fast train: Station Handelskai bzw. Traisengasse
- Bus: Linie 37A - Station Höchstädtplatz
There are plenty of hotels in Vienna city, but the following hotel is in walking distance and provides a reasonable quality: Harry's Home Hotel Wien Millennium Tower
Join IHE Pharmacy's WebEx meeting
https://phastinternational.webex.com/join/ihepharmacy | or go to https://phastinternational.webex.com and paste 956 796 372
Join by phone
- +33 17091 8646 France toll
- +43 125 302 1542 Austria toll
- +32 2894 8317 Belgium toll
- +41 43456 9564 Switzerland toll
Access code: 956 796 372
09:00 - 09:30 Welcome
- Jacqueline Surugue
- Esther Peelen
- Juergen Brandstaetter
- Michael Tan
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Marc Robberecht
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Michael van der Zel ( partial).
- Review and Approve Agenda
10:00 -11:30 Preliminary scouting of Immunization
- Review of the current Dutch Vaccination Program for youth.
- 7 interactions about stock, plan and administrations
- Recognize similarities with the ELGA.
- MMA and vaccination status.
- There will be a decision in July in Austria.
- Interest from Vietnam, but status unclear.
- Recommendation to ELGA not to use CDMA, but FHIR message
- Need several roles in the Gemini project:
- Gemini coordination role
- Project lead for the IHE immunization project
- Content specific expert.
- Juergen, Jose, Marc and Michael are available for this project.
- HL7 will also have delegates in the project.
- In France community pharmacies will be allowed to administer vaccinations to the patients. The central Medication repository only registers dispenses now. In future patience will have medical records.
- In Netherlands patients will also have the right to query immunization status in the MedMij program. This will be FHIR based queries.
11:00-11:30 Coffee break
11:45- 13:00 UBP and MMA update
- A Dutch team has presented MMA and UBP during the Weekconnect sessions in April.
- Several vendors show interest and we invite them to participate on a Hackathon at HL7 Netherlands on November 9th 2018.
- The target is to get enough parties interested to do the Connectathon in Rennes in 2019.
- The MMA profile could also be extended with a simple query for the patient about the status of his medication. This coule also be used to query the status of vaccinations.
- In the home nursing a pouch contains multiple drugs in one pouch. We need a exception handling f a drug has not be consumed,
- Esther reports on progress in the Netherlands File:Weekconnect.pdf
13:00 - 14:00 --- Lunch ---
14:00 15:00 Continuation of discussion on Supply
- GS1 EDI standards are available. IHE Pharmacy supply profile will make use of these standards and put extra constraints on the standards.
- FMD also provides an opportunity to add extra interactions. These do not exist yet.
- Awareness is essential for "selling" our product ( IHE Profile) to the market.
14:00 - 15:30 FHIR publication / Resources
- The IHE board is considering of acquiring a license of Simplifier.
- Simplifier is familiar among the FHIR community, but is a commercial product from Firely.
- What IHE needs is a tool fit for persons like editors who are not technical.
- Jose shows the status of his FHIR publication method. This is collaboration with Grahame Grieve.
- The IHE FHIR profiles could be published in the implementation guides.
- A decision has to be made of how IHE should publish their material
- Juergen will participate in this call.
15:30 - 15:45 --- Coffee break ---
15:45 - 18:00 Gemini Project Immunization
- Jose displays the categorization of different FHIR resources with the purpose of each resource.
- review of FHIR resource of Immunization. We wonder why Med. Administration is not inherited as a resource, but duplicated into Immunization.
- This resource has maturity 3.
- review of FHIR resource of Administration. This has maturity 2.
- Batch (lot reference) is part of the Medication resource in Administration.