Pharm Tech Minutes 2018.06.01

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting details

Friday, 1st June 2018, 13:00-14:30 CET


WebEx details:

Join IHE Pharmacy's WebEx meeting

https://phastinternational.webex.com/join/ihepharmacy | or go to https://phastinternational.webex.com and paste 956 796 372

Join by phone

  • +33 17091 8646 France toll
  • +43 125 302 1542 Austria toll
  • +32 2894 8317 Belgium toll
  • +41 43456 9564 Switzerland toll

Others phone numbers : https://phastinternational.webex.com/cmp3100/webcomponents/widget/globalcallin/globalcallin.do?siteurl=phastinternational&serviceType=MC&ED=329202667&tollFree=0

Access code: 956 796 372

Minutes

  • Marc Robberecht
  • Jose Costa Teixeira
  • Leonidas Tzimis
  • Juergen Brandstaetter
  • Simon Lettellier
  • Stephane Spahni
  • Michael Tan

Welcome / Review of the agenda

Review of TC work items

  • Topic of implants is dealt within PCC. Jose is also following this topic. They are aware that Pharmacy is doing UBP.

Progress on MMA ansd UBP


  • trying to involve the vendors. HL7 NL WGM in October.
  • HL7 WGM in Koln went well. Have added is a serial number. It is now in core. Alignment expectedwith other FHIR resources. Propose to wait for the this harmonization before making a change to MMA.
  • The FHIR resource of Immunization needs to be changed.
  • There will changes to device, immunization and administration. ( harmonization). Only device will be ready in September.
  • Now focus on AdverseEvent. We can start up with this track.

Gemini / Immunization

  • Global Health initiative where FHIR was the topic. No attention for IHE. Jurgen has approached Grieve and HL7 about collaboration.
  • All VIP agrees with the view from Juergen.
  • No support from the IHE or HL7 Boards for the work from John Moerkhe and Jose.
  • We should aim to use the same tools, same publication method, same methods for the testing.
  • IHE team Juergen, Chris Carr and Didi Davis.
  • HL7 Ewout Kramer, Wayne Kubick
  • Coordination by the tiger team. The participants do it with voluntariy work.
  • The pilot projects should be a joint worked that has some funding.
  • One show case in Asia is Immunization on an IHE standard. THis resembles the MMA. A group in Asia has already resolved this profile with FHIR in Asia.
  • In Austria the next national project with immunization. THis should be done with FHIR.
  • Suggest to get funding from Austria and Asia to adjust the MMA.4
  • If the steering committee agrees the HL7 and IHE specialist will be added to the team.
  • IHE Pharmacy supports the initiative of Gemini and would like to participate in Gemini.
  • Relationship between administration and Immunization is not clear.
  • The immunization is also used to give the instruction

F2F meeting Wien

  • Immunization 2 slots
  • Board Report for DCC
  • UBP
  • FHIR Publication status update.
  • Adverse Event reporting.
  • Supply ( German publishers reviewing the IHE profiles and pondering over collaboration).
  • Spend some time on converting the existing IHE profiles with FHIR profiles.
  • Look at the FHIR resources and Simplifier to look at what is available.


Jose is not sure if he could come to Vienna. Marc is awaiting return of his boss.
Michael will make initial proposal for the agenda. Others will review and send adjustments.

Any other business

None

Pharmacy Technical Committee