Pharm Tech Minutes 2015.02.25

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting details

Wednesday, 25 February 2015, 9:00 CET

Location : Villa Modigliani

  • PHARMA : salon Nabis
  • PCC : salon Baroques
  • QRPH : salon Fauves-Expressionnistes
  • ITI : salon Réalistes

WebEx details:

https://phastinternational.webex.com/phastinternational-en/j.php?MTID=m4787c556bed03d822cac6b85e25b9f43

Meeting number: 953 269 262

JOIN BY PHONE

+33 17091 8646 France toll

0800-9-19312 France toll free

Call-in Numbers: Global Call-in numbers

Access code: 953 269 262

09:00 - 09:30 Welcome

  • Participants


09:30 - 11:30 Joint Meeting ITI, PCC, QRPH

Joint PHARM/ITI/CC/QRPH

Proposal From ITI:

  1. PCC/QRPH/Pharmacy/ITI round-table report-out
  2. De-ID Supplement Cross-committee discussion
  3. XDS-CDR cross-committee issues
  4. DAF Cross-committee issues
  5. Profiling use of BPMN
  6. Other topics TBD

Proposal From Pharmacy:

  1. Supply of Products for Healthcare
    1. Method and status (10-20 minutes for open discussion on the approach to ensure traceability on the white papers)
    2. Cross-domain supply (40+ minutes to look at the use cases, and discuss contribution from other domains.
  2. Open discussion for advice on Formulary - What are the ITI solutions we could look at? SVS? Is this problem existing elsewhere?
  3. PCC's DAF and Pharmacy's work item "Medication Data Collection"
    1. Explanation of scope for Pharmacy work item
    2. Use of DAF in gathering medication data
  4. MHD and how to consider FHIR for CMPD and HMW
  • Word-Doc version (with comments of Leonidas)
  • Discussion
  • Action item : ISO TC215
  • Defining next steps


12:00 - 13:30 Lunch

13:30 - 15:00 Urgent CP in CMPD

Jurgen proposes the change Profession and Specialty from mandatory to optional. Currently they are mandatory Decision: the group considers this to be a good step and if Juergen makes the proposal then we are in principle in pre-agreement.


13:50 - 12:00 Medication Management Concepts and Definitions

Discussion: Michael will keep pushing this to ISO. Jose had some issues but agrees that any comments will be put not within IHE but within the joint discussions.


  • Discussion
  • Next steps - diffusion for comments
  • Discussion
  • PML/PRE profile: representation of the (paper) prescription (multiple prescriptions together on the same document)
  • Next steps (CPs)

15:22 - 15:45 Break

  • Medication Statements
    • No progress so far
    • Next steps: discuss during this season to have more content.
    • We will ask in HL7 how the status of the discussions are.
  • Medication Administration
    • No progress so far
    • Juergen asks if there is any need to change the package leader.
      • Group says no need.
    • Group will assist Juergen in preparing material for May.


15:15 - 16:00 ISO/TC 215/WG6: DTS 17523 review

  • Status of the ISO DTS

15:15 - 16:00 OpenMedicine project

Information on the project

16:00 - 16:30 Preparation of Joint ISO, HL7 and IHE meeting

Meeting room is available. Agenda will be built with the topics that we need to discuss.

16:30 - 17:00 Preparation of F2F Chania

No issues, all is ready

17:00 - 18:00 Action items

  • Other remaing action items

18:00 Adjourn

Pharmacy Technical Committee