Pharm Tech Minutes 2015.02.25
- 1 Meeting details
- 2 09:00 - 09:30 Welcome
- 3 09:30 - 11:30 Joint Meeting ITI, PCC, QRPH
- 4 12:00 - 13:30 Lunch
- 5 13:30 - 15:00 Urgent CP in CMPD
- 6 13:50 - 12:00 Medication Management Concepts and Definitions
- 7 15:22 - 15:45 Break
- 8 15:15 - 16:00 ISO/TC 215/WG6: DTS 17523 review
- 9 15:15 - 16:00 OpenMedicine project
- 10 16:00 - 16:30 Preparation of Joint ISO, HL7 and IHE meeting
- 11 16:30 - 17:00 Preparation of F2F Chania
- 12 17:00 - 18:00 Action items
- 13 18:00 Adjourn
Wednesday, 25 February 2015, 9:00 CET
Location : Villa Modigliani
- PHARMA : salon Nabis
- PCC : salon Baroques
- QRPH : salon Fauves-Expressionnistes
- ITI : salon Réalistes
Meeting number: 953 269 262
JOIN BY PHONE
+33 17091 8646 France toll
0800-9-19312 France toll free
Call-in Numbers: Global Call-in numbers
Access code: 953 269 262
09:00 - 09:30 Welcome
09:30 - 11:30 Joint Meeting ITI, PCC, QRPH
Proposal From ITI:
- PCC/QRPH/Pharmacy/ITI round-table report-out
- De-ID Supplement Cross-committee discussion
- XDS-CDR cross-committee issues
- DAF Cross-committee issues
- Profiling use of BPMN
- Other topics TBD
Proposal From Pharmacy:
- Supply of Products for Healthcare
- Method and status (10-20 minutes for open discussion on the approach to ensure traceability on the white papers)
- Cross-domain supply (40+ minutes to look at the use cases, and discuss contribution from other domains.
- Open discussion for advice on Formulary - What are the ITI solutions we could look at? SVS? Is this problem existing elsewhere?
- PCC's DAF and Pharmacy's work item "Medication Data Collection"
- Explanation of scope for Pharmacy work item
- Use of DAF in gathering medication data
- MHD and how to consider FHIR for CMPD and HMW
- Word-Doc version (with comments of Leonidas)
- Action item : ISO TC215
- Defining next steps
12:00 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - 15:00 Urgent CP in CMPD
Jurgen proposes the change Profession and Specialty from mandatory to optional. Currently they are mandatory Decision: the group considers this to be a good step and if Juergen makes the proposal then we are in principle in pre-agreement.
13:50 - 12:00 Medication Management Concepts and Definitions
- Document "Medication Management Related Concepts and Definitions" (Michael/Stephen)
Discussion: Michael will keep pushing this to ISO. Jose had some issues but agrees that any comments will be put not within IHE but within the joint discussions.
- Document "Medication Therapy Plan" ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr6_2014-2015/Technical_Committee/Profiles/MedicationTreatmentPlan,%20MTP/IHE_Suppl_MTP_Rev03_2015-02-02.docx
- Next steps - diffusion for comments
- Document "Workflow MTP - PRE - DIS - PADV" ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr6_2014-2015/Technical_Committee/Profiles/MedicationTreatmentPlan,%20MTP/workflow%20MTP%20-%20PRE%20-%20DIS%20-%20PADV%20-%20discussion.pptx
- PML/PRE profile: representation of the (paper) prescription (multiple prescriptions together on the same document)
- Next steps (CPs)
15:22 - 15:45 Break
- Medication Statements
- No progress so far
- Next steps: discuss during this season to have more content.
- We will ask in HL7 how the status of the discussions are.
- Medication Administration
- No progress so far
- Juergen asks if there is any need to change the package leader.
- Group says no need.
- Group will assist Juergen in preparing material for May.
15:15 - 16:00 ISO/TC 215/WG6: DTS 17523 review
- Status of the ISO DTS
15:15 - 16:00 OpenMedicine project
Information on the project
16:00 - 16:30 Preparation of Joint ISO, HL7 and IHE meeting
Meeting room is available. Agenda will be built with the topics that we need to discuss.
16:30 - 17:00 Preparation of F2F Chania
No issues, all is ready
17:00 - 18:00 Action items
- Other remaing action items