Pharm Tech Minutes 2010.01.28
- Development profile : profile proposals
- F2F meeting in Bordeaux : planning
- Jürgen Brandstätter, CodeWerk, Austria
- Geert Claeys, Agfa Healthcare, Belgium
- Jose Costateixeira, Agfa Healthcare
- Thierry Geraud, Cardinal Health
- Isabelle Gibaud, SIB, France
- Simon Letellier, EAHP, France
- Vincent Mary, SIB, France
- Thierry Mitouard, McKesson, France
- Juan Carlos Nuñez Suarez, Indra, Spain
- Charles Parisot, GE
- Vassil Peytchev, Epic
- Franz Pfeifer, Tiani-Spirit GmbH, Austria
- Michael Sprenger, Nictiz, The Netherlands
- Jacqueline Surugue, IHE-Europe Steering Committee, France
- Leonidas Tzimis, EAHP, Greece
by Jacqueline Surugue, 28 January 2010
During that TConf, the following decisions were taken:
1) Editors to send short (i.e. 1 or 2 pages maximum) profile proposals from the White Paper to the Co Chairs (please also send them to Simon, our secretary). Deadline Monday 22nd February. 2) Editors to receive from the Co Chairs the proposals collected by 22nd February 3) Editors to study all the proposals received from 22nd to 25th February, date of February T Conf 4) Choice to be made at February 25th TConf on the preferred proposal(s) to be processed. 5) Decision of a 1 day or 2 days F2F meeting accordingly at our next TConf 6) Development and finalisation of the selected profile(s) at our next F2F meeting.
The next F2F meeting will be held in the Cité Mondiale of Bordeaux, France, on Thursday 15 and Friday 16 April 2010. The meeting room (for 20 persons) is next to the Connectathon event, at the same level.
A programme is being held the 2 days before: a French programme on Tuesday 13th and a European programme on Wednesday 14th (see Jacqueline’s email dated 28 January, not to be forwarded, they are draft documents). Commented visits of the Connectathon will be organized.
- Franz to explore on covering the expenses for renting the meeting room (500€ per day approx).
- Jacqueline to explore whether we could use the IHE Europe video projector brought to Bordeaux by Marie Astrid.
- Jacqueline to explore the possibility of cancellation of the 2nd day of the meeting – if it was decided so.
- Charles to send Jacqueline the addresses of Australian editors interested to join for them to be invited.
- Next meeting is planned (4th Thursday of the month), February 25th 2010 16:00-17:00.