Pharm Tech Agenda 2011.11.10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
'Medication Documentation white paper' dedicated Tcon
Goals of this TCon
- sharpen the goals of the whitepaper
- find out whether we are working on a topic with practical value (cf. use cases)
- if so, how to proceed / adapt to the tightened TC schedule
- decide whether or not we submit a CP and in which IHE Domain (PCC or Pharmacy or ..)
- have a message ready for the IHE Pharmacy TCon next week (Nov 17)
Current state (Marco, Ana)
- Lead Jose -> Marco -> Jose?
- Jürgen has informally declared it a CP already because of tight planning schedule
- Look at the schedule
purpose of the WP (Marco, Tom)
- Overview Jose ppt from Oct 3
- do we have enough and compelling use cases (Tom: Contribution by HL7 Pharmacy WG)?
- Marco's motivation to bring up the topic of a medication profile in this WP
How does the topic relate to PCC Medication Reconciliation / Query Existing Data? (Marco)
- basic intention of PCC MedRecon
- CDA content modules
- are we talking about a new content module to PCC? "Broadening the scope of PCC MedRecon"?
Walk through the new Version (Ana)
- Complete the WP and postpone any CP to the next cycle (if it is a Pharmacy CP at all)
- Write a CP? if so, a CP for which domain?
- If seen as an extension to PCC MedRecon, coordinate with PCC