Pharm Plan Minutes 2017.11.24
From IHE Wiki
Friday, 24th November 2017, 13:00-14:30 CET
Join IHE Pharmacy's WebEx meeting
https://phastinternational.webex.com/join/ihepharmacy | or go to https://phastinternational.webex.com and paste 956 796 372
Join by phone
- +33 17091 8646 France toll
- +43 125 302 1542 Austria toll
- +32 2894 8317 Belgium toll
- +41 43456 9564 Switzerland toll
Access code: 956 796 372
- Welcome / Review of the agenda (5 min)
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Stephane Spahni
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Marc Robberecht
- Michael Tan ( minutes).
Public comment on MMA and UBP
- Comments from Michael van der Zel has sent comments on UBP
- Michael van der Zel wants to add extra information for the appendices. These are not normative and be added later.
- Remind Michael van der Zel to send the documents. Set deadline to Monday 27th.
- Check with Simon for comments from HQ. ( Jose)
- Dimitri has reviewed the UBP document as well and approved the document. Not clear which document. Page 37? Leonidas will send the e-mail with the links to the group. ( Leonidas)
- The MMA document has been revised directly in the document ( yellow colored)
- This document is now final and approved by the group and will be sent to Mary Jungers
FHIR Dev Days on MMA and UBP testing
- Marc and Michael van der Zel have tested the UBP during the FHIR Dev.Days.
- Touchstone was used for testing. This tool is suitable for FHIR and work profiles in general.
- Conformance profiles made by Marc/ Michael should be uploaded to the FTP site. This is temporarily.
- The formal IHE publication method is still under discussion.
- Also ask Michael van der Zel to send the conformance resources to Jose. Jose will submit on FTP. (Jose)
IHE Connectathon scenario's of MMA.
- No reply from Eric Poiseau yet. Stephane will inquire with Eric about the status of the testing. ( Stephane)
- Also suggest Eric to look at Touchstone.
- IHE Pharmacy to consider in providing testscenario's for the Touchstone.
Planning Schedule TC conf calls
- F2F in Oslo scheduled on Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 of February. No reply from HQ yet. Michael to check with Jeremiah. ( Michael)
- Correspondence with ISO WG 6 to organize a joint meeting in May 2018 together with HL7 Pharmacy.
- Michael has approached HL7 and Melva has promised to discuss this topic on the next call on Monday.
- Jose sees enough reason to get together with ISO WG6 at the GS1 office in Koeln even if HL7 does not participate.
- The F2F in June is either in Portugal or Create.
- Leonidas has informed for a F2F in Heraklio and the first replies are positive.
Progress on Workitems
- Joao has delivered a document on Medication documentation. This will be reviewed and feedback will be sent directly to Joao.
- Topic will be discussed in Oslo.
- HL7 is working on Medication Knowledge. This will be usable input for the Catalogue. Pharm is now not picking this up actively.
- Jose will take the lead on Adverse Event reporting. The FHIR resources are available and this would seem like an easy job. Will be discussed in Oslo.
- The IHE material will be used on a master thesis on supply in Crete.