PaLM Conf Minutes 2020-September-09

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

Name Email
Gunter Haroske haroske@icloud.com
Mary Kennedy mkenned@cap.org
Raj Dash r.dash@duke.edu
Rikki Merrick rikimerrick@gmail.com
Alessandro Sulis Allesandro.sulis@crs4.it
Ralf Herzog ralf.herzog@roche.com
Francesca Vanzo fvanzo@consorzioarsenal.it
Megumi Kondo megumi.kondo.sakura.japan@gmail.com
Dan Rutz drutz@epic.com
Kevin Schap kschap@cap.org
David Beckman dbeckman@epic.com
Francesca Frexia Francesca.frexia@crs4.it
Jim Harrison james.harrison@virginia.edu
JD Nolen jdlnolen@gmail.com
Nick Haarselhorst Nick.Haarselhorst@philips.com
Francois Macary francois.macary@phast.fr
Mikael Wintell mickew68@gmail.com
Filip Migom Filip.migom@mips.be
John Hargett jhargett@epic.com
Mandel Mickley Mandel.mickley@leica-biosystems.com

Next call is October 14, 2020

  • SET
    • EVN-4 codes –value set with example binding or do we want to make preferred and extensible?
      • We know we cannot come up with all the event reasons to cover, so cannot be a closed value set
      • HL70062 is user defined and has some descriptions for 01, 02, U etc – so we need to ensure that we have no conflicts with that
      • Or, we can define SET specific codes and make the value set extensible
      • If we use the example binding we could also show SCT as options
        • Decision: Make IHE specific codes in the format of IHE-SET-nn (numeric values)
        • Make it a flat list – do not try to build a hierarchy with the numbering
    • Next steps:
      • Alessandro to redesign EVN-4 table with IHE specific codes
      • Alessandro to send the updated version using new IHE supplement template
  • Digital Pathology White Paper
    • Will also be on IHE website – should not be a conflict
    • For publication in peer review journals depends on the target audience, which journals can be accessed freely – propose to send to Journal of Pathology Informatics (all on-line from Association of Pathology Informatics)
    • Action Item: Raj will format the paper, share the journal paperwork for the authors and submit paper for review to the editor and cc the list
  • CP#265 (ftp://ftp.ihe.net/PaLM/iheyr1_2016/Change_Proposals/5-final_text/CP_LAB-263-LAW_OBX-2_clarification_Lardin.docx)
    • Correction of a typo in Vol 3 for XD-Lab in Notification Organizer (level 3 template) for reporting to public health
      • Error nullify – should be nullified
    • Motion to approve the CP – Riki Merrick, Mary Kennedy, against: 0, abstain: 0, in favor:18
    • Action Item: Francois will update the wiki page accordingly and will be in next release of TF
    • Vote for approval of CP #265 for XD-LAB
    • Correction of typo for 6.3.4.7 Notification Organizer from nullify to nullified
    • Motion approved unanimously
  • Next IHE PaLM F2F
    • Proposal: May/June 2021 in Ghent (Filip hosting) – possibly end of May
    • Check on HL7 working group meeting dates (May 22-28)
    • May 23-24 is a holiday in Belgium
    • Confirm proposed date on next call - May 31- June 1-2