PaLM Conf Minutes 2019-December-11

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

Name Email
Raj Dash r.dash@duke.edu
Riki Merrick rikimerrick@gmail.com
Francois Macary Francois.macary@phast.fr
Nick Haarselhorst Nick.haarselhorst@phillips.com
Kevin Schap kschap@cap.org
Filip Migom Filip.migom@gmail.com
Dan Rutz drutz@epic.com
David Beckman
Alessandro Sulis Allesandro.sulis@crs4.it
Ralf Herzog Rafl.herzog@roche.com
Ian Gabriel Ian.gabriel@siemens-healthineers.com
John Hargot
Francesca Frexia
Francesca Vanzo
Laurent Lardin laurent@lardin.com
Megumi Kondo Kondo.Megumi@sysmex-cp.co.jp
Nick Jones


Next call is January 8th, meeting invitations coming soon


DPIA Profile HL7 Version Verification

  • Working on publication; we will need to update the transaction diagrams to use v2.5.1 with pre-adoption of some v2.8.2
  • Have answered all of Mary Jungers questions
  • Francois to submit Gábor Garányi’s email comments as part of the formal public comments


Digital Pathology White Paper Publication

  • Set January 31 2020 as publication date


TMA Update

  • Has been built into Gazelle platform
  • Ready for Connectathon EU 2020
  • Need a team to fill in the forms for testing scenarios!
    • Google drive link to Gazelle Test Cases Template: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nubluyZIyPzmSbjsvKViSVpMSHBlVVT8/view?usp=sharing
    • Dan to check and find practical examples and will fill in test scripts
    • Filip and Thibault will review their internal test scripts and add to Dan’s
    • Alessandro will review (Monitor for the event)
    • Due date: first pass January 8, final due Jan 31
    • MIPS will not be at the Connectathon


Mary will update the call calendar for 2020 and send out invites


PaLM Board Report

  • Megumi will forward Japan Connectathon numbers
  • Dan will forward TMA implementations
  • Remove LSH from trends
  • Update LAB-1 and LAB-3 to match LOI/LRI more closely
  • Transfusion Medicine – expand this suite to cover ordering and result reporting = LAB-1 and LAB-3 are being used in the real world for this and it is working, but should not document that, will work on this, when someone has time – review at next F2F meeting


SET Profile Review

  • We didn’t get many comments on the documents Alessandro sent on 11/25, looking for comments from people for the call on 1/8/2020


CP from Laurent

  • https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/PaLM_Technical_Committee
  • Got request to also add in CWE and CNE – this will require guidance when to choose these values over CE:
    • Suggestion was to allow use of only the first 6 elements, but use the indication in datatype name that a code comes from a vocabulary that accepts exceptions or not
    • Should not allow use of all 3 together
    • If we allow, should at least go to CWE.9/CNE.9 to include original text or maybe support for exchanging the value set OID (CWE. / CNE. )
    • It would need to be new profile option, because this is final text
    • This is now CLSI profile, so we don’t want to update that also
  • Motion to accept the proposal as written Riki, Raj Dash, no further discussion, against: 0, abstain: 3, in favor: 11


Call in Feb move to 19th, due to HL7 WGM being the week prior – will verify on January call


Call for proposals should go out 12/11 – responses needed by 1/31/2020, will decide which projects to work on our Feb call