PaLM Conf Minutes 2017-Jul-19

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Back to IHE Pathology and Laboratory Medicine (PaLM) Domain

Back to IHE Pathology and Laboratory Medicine (PaLM)Technical Committee Page

Recording

The recording for this meeting can be downloaded: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzeZcmIY9FvES1hjUzlkUFhNdFk

Attendees

Raj Dash, Co-Chair CAP
Riki Merrick, Co-Chair APHL
Carolyn Knapik CAP, secretariat
Mary Kennedy CAP, secretariat
Aadli Abdul-Kareem
Alessandro Sulis CRS4
Francesca Vanzo Arsenal IT
George Birdsong CAP
Jessica Poisson Duke
Jurgen De Decker MIPS
Megumi Kondo Sakura Finetek Japan
Philip Foulis CAP

Minutes

Agenda Reviewed and adjusted for content

There will be no APSR or LSH updates today

 

Project Updates:

LCC:

  • Harmonization went through so the codes needed are now received. Project is in good shape.

SET:

  • Reviewing the event meta data matrix – need to finalize the attributes
  • Includes the mapping to the specimen DAM – Alessandro shared matrix last week
  • Please review the attributes for the different events
  • Reach out to CAP Biorepository committee so their members can work with their vendors to get feedback
    • Share it via email with introductory letter and invite to a future call
    • Jim Harrison is a member of this committee
    • Mary to follow up with this committee
  • Specimen collection event question:
    • Collection date/time range = timestamp, require start date, make end date optional
    • Cite 24 hour urine sample as an example
    • For tumor collection when several specimen are collected there is some time lapse between the first vs last sample – but that is related to the order, but each sample has their own date/timestamp
  • Make sure we have the DAM as reference document available, as that has definitions for the attributes
  • Should we track the order in SET or just reference it?
  • Supply feedback via PaLM Google Group by 8/9

TMA: no updates today

Vendor outreach:

  • Had discussion with DCC for putting up a website for vendors to express their involvement/interest in profiles in development  
  • Raj drafting the content – send input on what we might want to include
  • Add a list of profiles that are needed when implementing the PaLM profiles – for example XD-query for XD-lab etc

Data element and digital pathology white paper:

  • Goal to have draft available prior to the face to face in Sardinia

 

F2F Reminder:

  • 11/13 – 11/15 in Caligeri, Sardinia  
  • Actual meeting location yet to be determined
  • CAP will send RSVP request out to Google Group for in-person or dial-in attendance

 

Next IHE PaLM teleconference: August 9, 2017