PaLM Conf Minutes 2016-Aug-10
From IHE Wiki
The recording for this meeting can be downloaded HERE
|Francois Macary, Co-Chair||Phast|
|Raj Dash, Co-Chair||CAP|
|Riki Merrick, Co-Chair||APHL|
|Carolyn Knapik||CAP, secretariat|
|David de Mena||SAS|
|Francesca Vanzo||Arsenal IT|
|Jurgen de Decker||MIPS|
|Megumi Kondo||Sakura Finetek Japan|
|Thi Phi Phung Nguyen|
- 1st hour
- Update on AACC – Laurent
- IICC had a booth during the event last week in Philadelphia.
- Demonstrated LAW profile between Biomerieux (instrument) and Sunquest (LIS).
- Many people had questions and were interested in automation – have referred folks to LSH.
- Update on Co-Chair Elections – Carolyn
- Received nominations from Francois and Riki; nominations are now closed.
- Target of Aug. 22 to prepare the voting ballot. Will distribute ballots as soon as ready.
- Voting will close on October 1.
- Waiting for rule detail on elections; majority votes and minimum quorum required.
- Each member eligible to vote will be able to vote for 2 nominees.
- It is important for all those eligible to vote please!
- Should have election results by F2F in November.
- Update on MDIC from July 2016
- Interested parties in data exchange to get more LOINC applied to lab tests – both at instrument level and for research.
- Making it easier to select the LOINC as well as how to distribute them.
- Get consensus on the format for LOINC (not all the parts are needed from instrument).
- Potentially using eDOS “like” exchange format.
- Agenda Discussion for November F2F Meeting – PaLM_Chicago_meeting_Agenda.docx
- Keep the date – might have to do split duty.
- LSH - should have full document for review.
- APSR 2.0 (best way to have the HL7 folks involved also how to incorporate FHIR diagnostic report in the effort).
- SET – have draft to review now, so for sure will have items to discuss then.
- Structured Reporting white paper
- Digital Pathology
- There is a conference regarding vocabulary replacement for Pathlex – PHI conference in Atlanta (presentation) – how will that tie in?
- Check if Andre will participate to represent DICOM WG
- Comparison Document (Riki)
- LCC supplement (hope to get CRs into the v2.9 (not balloting in Sept)
- May make adjustments on topics with conflict about FDA/NLM/ONC/CDC meeting – which will affect IICC folks as well as JD
- 2nd hour – no topics
Agenda topics for September call:
- SET review
- LSH review
- Participation of the DICOM group?