PCD Pump 2020-06-08 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, June 8, 2020
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2020-05-11 Pump WebEx Session
- 3. Review PCA Door event terms
- 4. Review IPEC tests
- 5. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 6. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Working copy of IPEC tests https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_PVitRThfnAxms0P7OhnfRrbEozjBu3n/view?usp=sharing
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Al Engelbert (BBraun), Bill Haralson (Smiths), Christophe Fournier (Fresenius), Jeff Rinda (ICU Medical), Marufur Rahmen (ICU), Paul Schluter (CMI), Sarah Johnston (BBraun), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
2 PCA Door Events
Decisions/Issues: MDC_EVT_DROP_SENSOR_DISCONNECTION_REQD - drops of liquid. Sensor needs to be disconnected due to incompatibility with the selected drug. Needs more consideration.
MDC_EVT_PCA_INSUF_DOSE should be MDC_EVT_TCI_INSUF_DOSE Decided to use MDC_EVT_TCI _VOL_LOW - In TCI mode, the remaining volume/dose in the syringe is insufficient to reach the target - Not enough medication in the syringe to achieve the desired target.
Change MDC_EVT_PCA_MAX_BOLUSES to MDC_EVT_PCA_MAX_BOLUS_COUNT_EXCEEDED Having the PCA_NEAR_MAX_LIMIT companion to PCA_MAX_LIMIT aligns other term sets where we have both and “ending” and near “ending” events.
3 IPEC Test updates
Decisions/Issues: Final version ready for PCD review during Connectathon test review meeting. https://drive.google.com/file/d/13QapYk0Air5WYsWMr65k-Hvun9770Mlg/view?usp=sharing
4 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on June 22 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>