PCD Pump 2020-01-27 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, January 27, 2020
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2020-01-13 Pump WebEx Session
- 3. Lessons learned from Connectathon
- 4. Status update on pump terms and events for 10101b
- 5. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 6. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Andrea Robertson (Smiths), Christophe Fournier (Fresenius), Jeff Rinda (ICU Medical), Sarah Johnston (BBraun), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
2 Lessons learned from Connectathon
- Overall it went well
- CPs needed for PCD-05 to clarify the spec. More discussion to follow in the Tuesday Quiet Hospital WG call.
3 Status update on pump terms and events for 10101b
- No update this meeting, will push out to the next WG meeting
4 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on Feb 10 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>