PCD Pump 2019-10-28 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, October 28, 2019
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2019-09-23 Pump WebEx Session
- 3. New MEMDMC terms
- 5. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 6. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Ali Nakoulima (Cerner), Andrea Robertson (Smiths), Jeff Rinda (ICU Medical), Paul Schluter (CMI), Sarah Johnston (BBraun), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
2 MEMDMC terms for pumps
- Add more detail to definitions, include examples.
- Define optional VMD channels for batteries, wireless, maintenance
- Terms are intended for MEMDMC but could be used in DEC/IPEC as well
- Add review to next pump WG agenda
4 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on Nov 11 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>