PCD Pump 2019-09-09 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, September 09, 2019
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2019-08-26 Pump WebEx Session
- 3. Pump WG agenda items for F2F
- 4. Availability to present brief overview of the new pump terminology at the IEEE 11073 GC meeting?
- 5. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 6. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Al Engelbert (BBraun), Ali Nakoulima (Cerner), Andrea Robertson (Smiths), Brian Witkowski (BBraun), Christophe Fournier (Fresenius), Luis Melendez(MDii), Paul Schluter (CMI), Sarah Johnston (BBraun), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
- Aug26 meeting recap - Channel Relay and TCI discussion. Christophe to look at IPEC scenario section.
- Need to determine IPEC status updates to TF, Kurt to check with John Rhodes
- Need draft of TF to do a CP for TCI and Channel Relay
2 Pump WG F2F agenda topics
- CPs for Channel Relay and TCI - 1hr
- Pump Terms containment model update - 1hr
- Use of Systematic names - 1hr
- MEMDMC terms for pumps - 30 min
- Status update on Multi-step - 30 min
- Status update on program specific drug library limits - 30 min
- Send additional topics to Kurt by Oct 1
4 Next Meeting
- Kurt and Tom are both out of the office Sept 23rd. Will cancel regularly scheduled pump WG meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during PCD PC&TC F2F 2019 Oct 15-17 Webex Session
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>