PCD Pump 2019-05-13 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, May 13, 2019
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review Face 2 Face notes PCD PC&TC F2F 2019 Apr 23-25 Webex Session
- 3. Review IPEC rev Nov 25th 2015 for readiness to move to Final Text (https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Final_Text_Process)
- 4. Continue discussion of TCI from Face2Face
- 5. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 6. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Al Engelbert (BBraun), Andrea Robertson (Smiths Medical), Christophe Fournier (Fresenius), Dan Kernan (Epic), Jeff Rinda (ICU Medical), Paul Schluter (CMI), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
2 IPEC Final Text readiness
- Is IPEC revision dated Nov 25th 2015 ready to move to Final Text - any edits needed, has everything been tested?
- Review Final Text PC and TC checklists
- IPEC Final text discussion today. Plan to present PC/TC checklists to joint PC&TC Wednesday (May 15).
- Formal approval from TC June 5, PC June 12
- Jeff to provide text to answer "Have all open issues listed in the Supplement been closed?"
Kurt to add checklist discussion to PC&TC meeting agenda this week.
3 Channel Relay
- Reviewed terms needed by Channel Relay.
- Continue discussion at next Pump WG on June 10th
4 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
- Move action item out to F2F
- Put TCI, Channel relay and two CPs on agenda for June 10.
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on June 10 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>