PCD Pump 2019-03-25 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, March 25, 2019
Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Kurt Elliason for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2019-03-11 Pump WebEx Session
- 3. Review Face 2 Face agenda PCD PC&TC F2F 2019 Apr 23-25 Webex Session
- 4. Review review common terms
- 5. Review PCD Device Infusion Pump Action Items
- 6. New Business / Next Meetings
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Kurt Elliason (Smiths Medical)
- Participants: Al Engelbert (BBraun), Andrea Robertson (Smiths Medical), Chip Stubsten (BBraun), Christophe Fournier (Fresenius), Jeff Rinda (ICU Medical), Luis Melendez(), Paul Schluter (CMI), Tom Kowalczyk (BBraun)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Discussion Notes Review
- 11073 alert inclusion in PCD01 add to f2f agenda - containment model discussion
- Cancel April 8 and 22 pump WG meetings due to F2F on the 23rd
- Reviewed common terms spreadsheet, discussed terms to include or not include. What is minimum needed for synching drug library with EMR formulary.
4 Next Meeting
- Topics will include ...
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 11:00 (Eastern) on PCD PC&TC F2F 2019 Apr 23 Webex Session (all day)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on <TBD>