PCD Pump 2012-04-04 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Time: 14:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes'
Note: Specific web & phone information will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Manny Furst for more information.
- 1. Review today's Agenda
- 2. Review 2012.03.27 - 29 Summit Discussion Notes & Action Items
- 3. PCD April F2F Agenda Items
- 4 Review of term definition using the NIST RTMMS tool
- 5. Discussion of semantics (terms & models) that would support devices that combined LVP, syringe and PCA capabilities
- 6. Review of the term sets from the discussions - hopefully in an initial set of tables
- 7. Business Arising
Attachments / Materials
- <add attachments links here>
- Chair/Host: Jeff Rinda (Hospira)
- Participants: Todd Cooper (BSF), Nicolas Crouzier (NIST), Paul Elletson (Smiths), Al Engelbert (B.Braun), Gary Mills (Hospira), John Rhoads (Philips), Jeff Rinda (Hospira), Paul Schluter (GE), Erin Sparnon (ECRI), Bill Van Dyke (Smiths), Khalid Zubaidi (CareFusion), Larry Zalesky (Smiths)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda & Previous Meeting Review
- Approved agenda without modification
- Reviewed and revised 2012.03.27 - 29 Summit Discussion Notes
2 RTMMS Tool Review
- Stepped through usage of the NIST RTMMS tool to define the content module data sets
- Provided feedback to NIST including ...
- - Need to have multiple group labels per term (M:N relationship)
- - Need to get both standardized & proposed / initial-approved items to ICSGenerator for modeling use
- - Misc. user interface usage feedback.
It was determined that the RTMMS tool should serve our purposes for the device specialization efforts.
3 Next Meeting
- The group decided that the next meeting will be at the WebEx 2012.04.11.
- - Review Discussion Notes from this meeting
- - Review Term Set - in RTMMS
- - Review initial models for Syringe & PCA
- - Review (tbd) pump mode & status attributes
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 14:00 (Eastern) on <TBD> (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on 2012-04-11