PCD Pump 2009-07-22 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Wednesdsay, July 22, 2009
Time: 14:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes'
Note: Specific web & phone informaiton will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Manny Furst for more information.
- 1. Review & Approve Prior Meeting; Review today's Agenda
- 2. Current Status of Change Proposals
- 3. Review Enhanced ACK CP
- 4. Rosetta - Infusion Pump Term Review
- 5. Schedule meeting to discuss pump model including definiton of minimum set of observations (OBX) to be sent in PCD-01
- 6. Action Item Review (time permitting)
- 7. Open Discussion
- 8. Next Meeting Schedule & Agenda
Attachments / Materials
- Chair/Host: Jeff Rinda (Hospira)
- Participants: Manny Furst, Todd Cooper, Brad Lunde (CareFusion), Gary Meyer (CareFusion), John Rhoads (Philips), Paul Schluter (GE), Ruth Berge (GE), Scott Zaffrin (B.Braun), Colin FX Garstka (Epic), Kristina Wilson (Hospira), Chad Hays (Cerner)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Reviewed notes from last meeting
- Probably need an entire meeting devoted to TF v2 requirements by I/P WG … Annex D
- <Note: TF revision editors (Fuchs, Rhoads & Cooper) will be breaking Annex D out into the anticipated Volume 3
- Agenda was reviewed & approved without modification
2 Change Proposal Review
- TC will review remaining CP's on Wed 7/29
- DEC - OBR-4, Placer ID
- PIV - Corrections to MDC/UCUM units representation
- PIV - Enhanced acknowlegement mode
- Paul reviewed the issues from the latest H-Rosetta 3g 2009-06-17 table v5a plus DoseUnitGroup.doc
- Column A for this release
- Group should review e-mail from Christof on this topic
- Jeff will foward Christof's email to Google group.
3 Enhanced ACK Change Proposal Review
- Discussed Gary's CP for enhanced ack mode in PIV
- Discussion of MDC_xyz for error codes vs. non-normative text - 11073 codes should be included
- Don’t need to finalize the table to move the CP forward
- Gary noted that a minor correction is needed
- Jeff to update Action Items page - Determine how to populate PIV error table in the future, possibly include errors in Rosetta
- Gary to provide revision
4 Action Item Review
- Time did not permit review of the Action Items. Current status can be found at the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
5 Next Meeting
- The group decided that the next meeting will be Wednesday 2009.07.29. Action Item #11 will be the focus of the discussion.
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 14:00 (Eastern) on 2009.07.29 (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG on 11/04/2009