PCD Pump 2009-07-15 WebEx
IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.
Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG
Date: Wednesdsay, July 15, 2009
Time: 14:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone informaiton will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Manny Furst for more information.
- 1. Review & Approve Agenda
- 2. Current Status of Change Proposals
- 3. Rosetta - Infusion Pump Term Review
- 4. New work - define minimum set of observations (OBX) to be sent in PCD-01
- 5. Action Item Review
- 6. Open Discussion
- 7. Next Meeting Schedule & Agenda
Attachments / Materials
- Chair/Host: Jeff Rinda
- Participants: Al Englebert (B.Braun), Khalid Zubaidi (CareFusion), Brad Lunde (CareFusion), Kristina Wilson (Hospira), John Rhoads (Philips), Paul Schluter (GR), Ruth Berge (GE), Jan Wittenber (Philips), Gary Meyer (Care Fusion), Chad Hays (Cerner)
- NOTE: Action Item Review updates have been posted directly to the Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Agenda was reviewed & approved without modification
2 Review outcomes from Change Proposal discussion (from the TC meeting 2009.07.15)
PCD TF update
Paul suggested that Annex D in the PCD TF (Vol 2) regarding containment be updated define minimum set of observations regarding source channel, delivery channel
need to accomodate 3 types of units - DOSE, RATE, and DOSE RATE
RXG concentration fields
Ruth suggested that more examples of RXG population would be helpful - she will provide examples of common IV's - Jeff will update CP with more examples
PIV Open Issues
Suggestion to add the following item to the Open Issues section for PIV supplement: Determine whether IOP should define (in the PCD-03 message) how the IOC will retry the message if it cannot connect to pump Is there a time period for which PCD-03 is valid? Or can the number of retry times be specified? Does HL7 support this?
3 Action Item Review
- Time did not permit review of the Action Items. Status as of 2009.07.08 can be found at Infusion Pump Action Items wiki page
4 Next Meeting
- Meetings are currently planned for July 22 and July 29.
NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: 2009.07.22 at 14:00 (Eastern) (60 minutes)
(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG 2009.07.22)