PCD Pump 2009-06-04 WebEx

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

(Infusion Pump Main Page)


Meeting Purpose

IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group discussions.

WebEx Information

Topic: IHE PCD Infusion Pump WG

Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009

Time: 11:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)

Duration: 60 Minutes


Note: Specific web & phone informaiton will be provided via e-mail to group members.

Contact Manny Furst for more information.

Proposed Agenda

1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review Infusion Pump Wiki Pages
3. ICE-PAC Overview Schedule Poll Review
4. PIV CP to correct MDC_X_ text
5. Review 2009.05.19-20 F2F Action Items
6. Work Plan Discussion
7. Open Discussion

Attachments / Materials

(No attachments)

Minutes

Participants

Chair/Host: Todd Cooper (BSF)
Participants: Ruth Berge (GE), Al Engelbert (ProtoLink/B.Braun), Colin FX (Epic), Chad Hays (Cerner), Brad Lunde (Cardinal/Alaris), Jeff Rinda (Hospira), Erin Sparnon (ECRI), Jan Wittenber (Philips), Khalid Zubaidi (Cardinal/Alaris)


Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

  • Agenda reviewed, updated (with MDC_X_ item), and approved.

Action(s):

2 Approval of Discussion Notes
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

  • ACTION: (Cooper) Complete consolidation of the MindMap-based notes from the F2F meeting and post to this wiki page.
3 Infusion Pump Wiki Page Review
- Cooper
Status/Discussion:
  • Per action items from the recent F2F, Todd led the group through a review of the new infusion pump related wiki pages, including:
- Main Infusion Pump WG Page
- Infusion Pump "Category" Page
- FTP Folder
NOTE: Group members were encouraged to review the pages and recommend organizational changes or provide / add content.
  • Also, a new proposed Infusion Pump google Group was considered (vs. the current "PIV" focused group):
- Address: ihe-pcd-infusion-pump@googlegroups.com

Decisions/Issues:

  • Google Groups:
- New name should be ihe-pcd-infusion-pump@googlegroups.com
- Current group (ihe-pcd-piv@googlegroups.com) should be retained for future PIV-related discussions.

Action(s):

4 ICE-PAC Overview Scheduling
- Group
Status/Discussion:
  • The group reviewed the Doodle poll for the proposed ICE-PAC Overview presentation to the I/P WG.

Decisions/Issues:

  • The selected date & time are:
Monday 2009.06.22 @ 11:00 Pacific (2 hour slot)

Action(s):

  • ACTION: (Cooper/Furst) Schedule the WebEx session & send the information to the group.
  • ACTION: (Cooper/Furst) Determine the availability / cost for recording the session for later playback for those group members who cannot participate during this time slot.
5 PIV MDC_X_ CP Discussion
- Cooper / Engelbert
Status/Discussion:
  • Todd explained that during the RTM Public Comment resolution last year, it was decided that for the Rosetta tables, any units of measurement Reference ID's that include the "_X_" text, if there is no scalar present, then the text should be removed. For example, MDC_DIM_X_G, should be expressed as MDC_DIM_G if it simply representing grams. Milligrams would be MDC_DIM_MILLI_G. See the table of decimal factors in ISO/IEEE 11073-10101 Table A.6.1.
  • Al observed that there are Ref ID's in the PIV document that include the _X_ text and should be removed.
  • Todd told the group that:
The Rosetta tables are the ultimate reference for ISO/IEEE 11073 terminology usage within IHE profiles. If there are any issues related to the presence / absence / representation of terms in the Rosetta, they should be identified (e.g., via the CP process) and resolved by the RTM profile group.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

  • ACTION: (Rinda) Update the PIV CP to include correction of all terminology Ref ID's that include "_X_".
6 San Diego F2F Action Item Review
- Cooper
Status/Discussion:
#7: Change the due date to 2009.06.22; Ruth will take a first pass at the CP and then coordinate with Gary Meyer when he returns from vacation (around 2009.06.18).
#8: Add Ruth Berge to participants list.
#9: Extend the identified fields to include: 17, 18, 23 &24
#12: Add syringe pump events as well as determination whether syringe type / size information is important and available (e.g., actually communicated from the pump and/or stored on the pump server!).
#13: Change owner to Rinda.
#19: Update the IHE HL7 group to their official name / wiki reference page.

Decisions/Issues:

  • This set of Action Items should be moved to the main Infusion Pump WG page and used to track future activities.

Action(s):

  • ACTION: (Cooper) Notify those not present in this meeting (e.g., John Rhoads & Ioana) about the action items assigned to them. <complete>
  • ACTION: (Rinda) Collect all the CPs in to single profile-specific documents (i.e., one per profile, DEC & PIV).
  • ACTION: (Cooper) Update the action item list (per above discussion) and move to the main Infusion Pump WG wiki page. <complete> See:
Infusion Pump WG Main Page
Infusion Pump WG Action Items Page
7 Next Meeting
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

  • The group decided that the next meeting should be between 2009.06.15 - 17, 08:00 - 14:00 Pacific.

Action(s):

  • ACTION: (Cooper) Create a Doodle poll to determine the time of the next I/P WG meeting. <complete>
Please indicate availability on this Doodle poll...

Next Meeting

NOTE: Next Meeting will be held during the regularly scheduled time: <TBD> (120 minutes)


(Reviewed & approved by PCD Infusion Pump WG <TBD>


PCD Home