PCD PAC 2009-10-26 WebEx
Patient Care Device Domain
Review current state of materials for HITSP TN 905 and strategy for presentation at next week's HITSP face-to-face.
Topic: PCD Analysis Committee (PAC)
Date: Monday, October 26, 2009
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -04:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
- Presentation of diagrams for HITSP TN 905 by Jan Wittenber and discussion by other participants
Action Items from Previous Meetings
See PCD Analysis Committee Action Items page.
- Chair: Todd Cooper (Breakthrough Solutions)
- Tracy Rausch (DocBox), Jan Wittenber (Philips), Ken Fuchs (Draeger), Paul Schluter (GE Healthcare), John Rhoads (Philips)
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
4 HITSP TN 905 draft - diagrams
- Content of diagrams mostly agreed to by consensus, with Tracy offering a number of qualifications, clarifications and additional detail on ventilation scenarios. Discussion of level of detail appropriate for HITSP document versus PCD DPI white paper.
- Todd and Tracy will consult on suggested changes.
November 9, 2009, 3 pm Eastern. Next Monday, Novemberat 3 pm, there will be an ICE-PAC meeting.