PCD ICEPAC 2009-06-22
To profile an overview of ICE-PAC analysis work in the area of infusion pumps & medication administration.
Topic: ICE-PAC Overview for Infusion Pump WG
Date: Monday, June 22, 2009
Time: 14:00, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone informaiton will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Manny Furst for more information.
- Tracy Rausch (DocBox) & John Rhoads (Philips) will provide a general overview of the analysis work performed by the ICE-PAC team, with a special emphasis on clinical scenarios and workflow that involve infusion pumps. The primary audience for this interview is the IHE PCD Infusion Pump Working Group.
Attachments / Materials
- Chair/Host: Todd Cooper, Tracy Rausch, John Rhoads
- Participants: Ruth Berge, Jon Blasingame, Rita Brahmbhatt, Cannon, Ken Fuchs, Chad Hays, Janet Ireland, Raoul Jetley, Gary Meyer, Yaikhomba Rajkumar, Melissa Thompson, Sandy Weininger, Scott Zaffrin, Khalid Zubaidi
- This session was recorded:
- NOTE: Regretfully, the recording was started about 5 minutes late. At the very beginning Todd provided a brief background for the ICE-PAC working group and Tracy began with a couple slides on the group's objectives.