PCD ICEPAC 2009-01-05
IHE PCD DPI ICE-PCD Analysis Committee (ICE-PAC) Task Group regular discussion meeting. See the Proposed Agenda below for specific topics.
Topic: IHE PCD DPI ICE-PAC TG
Date: Monday, December 15th, 2008
Time: 3:00PM, Eastern Time (GMT -05:00, New York)
Duration: 90 Minutes
Note: Specific web & phone informaiton will be provided via e-mail to group members.
Contact Tracy Rausch for more information.
- 1 Review agenda
- 2 Review ICE-PAC Roadmap
- 3 Next Steps
Attachments / Materials
- Tracy Rausch (DocBox) - Host
- Todd Cooper (Breakthrough Solutions), John Rhoads (Philips), Sandy Weininger (FDA), Jan Wittenber (Philips)
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Review & discuss roadmap (St'dsRoadmapFramework(3b).mmap)
- Note: The IEEE 11073, ISO TC215 WG7 & HL7 DEV WG are meeting in Orlando all of next week. Tuesday (2009.01.12) will focus on ICE-related roadmap discussions. Those will be directly informed by these ICE-PAC discussions (esp. the identified gaps).
- Group agreed to the agenda for the meeting.
2 Activity Diagram Review
- Reviewed the last version of the St'dsRoadmap Framework (v3d)
- (Jan/Todd) Update acronyms from latest Standards Roadmap to spreadsheet; include link from mmap to spreadhseet
- (Tracy) Action items from previous session ... by end of the week for consideration at the Orlando meetings.
- (Todd) update & publish roadmap from today
- (Group) Work on next level in Orlando
- Report back during the 2009.01.19 meeting.
3 General Discussion
4 Next Steps
5 Next Meeting
- Next meeting January 19th, 2009 - same time & logistics
<Add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">