PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2010-11-16 Webex
PCD Connectathon & Showcase Meeting, November 16, 2010
You can find the Action Items at http:___
You can find the agenda at http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Connectathon%26Showcase_WG_2010-11
Terry Bettis, Anupriyo Chakravarti, Eric Chetwynd, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Roger Kittelson, Nitin Kunte, Khalil Maalouf, Geri Mitchell-Brown, Monroe Pattillo, Huili Wang, Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- No changes were made to the agenda
Pre-Connectathon and Connectathon Tests:
- Khalil asked about the significance of the Pre-Connectathon NIST Test Alerts. John indicated that these apply to items where the NIST tool and the test description do not provide the ability to provide a full evaluation.
- Test results are due first week of Dec., but second week will do.
3 Showcase Scenarios
- The DEC Mother/Baby scenario is very complex with many devices. Manny asked if the number of devices should be reduced to provide more time to focus on each step or if the focus should be on the scope and benefits of PCD DEC profile. Detailed discussion of the DEC scenario and wall followed.
- Bikram can support alarms from Stryker beds.
Decisions/Issues: The consensus was to focus on the importance, benefits and wide scopeof the PCD profiles (all that are shown).
- Discussion of the PIV scenario is scheduled for the Pump WG meeting tomorrow.
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2010-11