PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2010-11-09 Webex
PCD Connectathon & Showcase Meeting, November 9, 2010
You can find the Action Items at http:___
You can find the agenda at http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Connectathon%26Showcase_WG_2010-11
Bob Britton, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Sarah Hopkins, Roger Kittelson, Nitin Kunte, Brad Lunde, Khalil Maalouf, Geri Mitchell-Brown, Steven Swanson, Scott Zaffrin, Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- No changes were made to the agenda
2 Previous Meeting Summary
- Network at the Showcase will be the same or similar to that provided at the Connectathon.
Bikram said that Elli has told some people that there will be lots of network interference and people should not count on wireless reliability.
- Discussion of the floor plan revealed concern about PCD space, bandshell sound.
- Manny requested the physical requirements to enable definition of the spaces on the walls and floors.
- The need for logos, and signs.
- Manny to ask for more information about wireless information and PCD and bandshell locations.
- Walls and signage need to be defined.
- Brad asked that companies post their messages to the ftp site well before the Connectathon.
- It was requested that Manny provide clearer designation of the required and optional tests.
- Manny to follow up.
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2010-11