PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2010-10-05 Webex
PCD Connectathon & Showcase Twelfth Meeting, October 5, 2010
You can find the Action Items at http:___
You can find the agenda at http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Connectathon%26Showcase_WG_2010-11
Jon Blasingame, Bob Britton, Michael Celeste, Anupriyo Chakravarti, Bikram Day, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Ken Fuchs, Geri Mitchell-Brown, Sandy Vance, Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- No changes were made to the agenda
2 NIST Testing
- Announcement: There was a NIST presentation at HL7/IEEE meeting this morning that was open to PCD and was recorded. The link has been distributed. John Garguilo will present the NIST tool for PCD later this month.
- Connectathon registrations in Gazelle last night were distributed via email. New companies were noted, and those systems that are known not to be returning were identified. Registration remains open until the end of the week. Among notable items: Sorin has joined to test IDCO, but we do not yet see IDCCs; we have two ACs and three AMs and will need to make a decision on whether PCD-06 will be New Directions (preferred by Polycom). Manny noted that Pre-Connectathon tests will closely approximate Connectathon tests and these should be available in Gazelle before the F2F. Participants can use the spreadsheets to get an early look at potential test partners.
- The Patient Demographics Table was discussed. The consensus is that the yellow highlighted columns are not necessary.
- If no objections arise these columns will be removed.
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2010-11