PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2009-12-08 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

PCD Connectathon & Showcase WG Meeting December 8, 2009

Action Items

You can find the Action Items at http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhUkNc_rKDnudFZKVUFrZEZQWmNBcU9RWnhVS0FCenc&hl=en

Agenda

Agendas will be found solely on the main page PCD Connectathon&Showcase WG 2009-10.

Participants

Alex Beechie, Anupriyo Chakravarti, Brett Cohen, Bikram Day, Walter Dobbins, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, Brian Fors, John Garguilo, Colin FX Garstka, John Hotchkiss, Brad Lunde, Gary Meyer, Monroe Pattillo, Tom Schultz, Mark Wilhelm, Scott Zaffrin, Manny Furst

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
No changes were made to the agenda

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

2 Review Discussion Summary Status/Discussion:
  • Accepted Summary of Last Regular Meeting with one change: Gary corrected the three profiles he volunteered to manage.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


3 Connectathon Process
- All
Status/Discussion:
  • Pre-Connectathon Tests – At least one member is completing testing; these tests will not be scored. Discussion of Virtual Connectathon – participants indicate a likelihood that NIST and Virtual Connectathon testing will be completed mid-week next week.
  • ADT sources – the group accepted the proposal to abandon the PCD-specific demographics created earlier. Manny will proceed to recruit sources for Virtual Connectathon and Connectathon testing. He is in discussion with three sources and will also ask Initiate if they will support A04 as they did last year.
  • John Garguilo noted that Bikram found an issue with NIST OBR segment testing and limit to number of fields as 7 while the standard allows 49. This will need to be extended or X’d. Bikram noted that Capsule supports devices that do use these fields. John Garguilo will bring this to the TC.
  • John Garguilo reminded people that NIST wants feedback.
  • Manny reviewed the Connectathon Lessons learned document, pointing out several items. He will survey the group about Pre-Connectathon test impressions/considerations while memories are fresh, and we will add Connectathon items after the Connectathon.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

4 Showcase Planning
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
  • Manny briefly summarized the current status, referring to yesterday's meeting.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

5 Announcements
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
  • Continua: WAN is out for ballot. Following that Paul will submit CPs to PCD and will have RTM extraction done. It is also out for vendor implementation. Todd asked if any items will be presented at the Phoenix HL7 meeting. Paul indicated some identifiers (numeric codes and Ref Ids) can be discussed. For compact transmissions, either the Ref ID or numeric code will be accepted (preferably both will be sent). If only one is sent, the receiving system will provide the other.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

6 Action Items
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
  • Manny reviewed the Action Items list and will post it to Google Docs following the meeting.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Return to main WG page which has links to individual meeting pages

Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2009-10