PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2009-11-24 Webex
PCD Connectathon & Showcase WG Meeting November 24, 2009
You can find the Action Items at http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhUkNc_rKDnudFZKVUFrZEZQWmNBcU9RWnhVS0FCenc&hl=en
Agendas will be found solely on the main page PCD Connectathon&Showcase WG 2009-10.
Alex Beechie, Terry Bettis, Anupriyo Chakravarti, Bikram Day, Walter Dobbins, Allen Enebo, Robert Flanders, Ken Fuchs, Chad Hays, Jeff Rinda, Mark Schofield, Erin Sparnon, Rob Wilder, Mark Wilhelm, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- No changes were made to the agenda
2 Review Discussion Summary Status/Discussion:
- Accepted Summary of Last Regular Meeting
3 Connectathon Planning
- Robert ran into some issues when conducting NIST tests and will replace the posted MWB messages after making some changes. He will complete posting to Kudu by Dec. 1 and was requested to let DOCs know that their messages will be revised. He described some issues with the tool and the approach or workaround.
- Manny requested that Pre-Connectathon and Connectathon testing will generally reveal changes needed in the TI versions of supplements and TF.
- Manny has requested ADT support and three companies have responded positively. He indicated a desire to have at least two companies for testing.
4 Showcase Planning
- Review of latest drawings from Freeman for Showcase.
- - PCD structure looks impressive. Group agrees. Jeff asked if the interior is the same - cramped. Manny asked for shelving all the way around. The structure will need to be larger next year.
- - We need to avoid storing boxes within the structure.
- The initial layout drawings were discussed. It will be an iterative process, starting to determine that we have enough space to display each system. We may need a second instance of some.
- Robert indicated that GE's participants will meet next Tuesday to review the stories.
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2009-10