PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2009-09-29 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

PCD Connectathon & Showcase WG Meeting September 29, 2009

Action Items

You can find the Action Items at http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhUkNc_rKDnudFZKVUFrZEZQWmNBcU9RWnhVS0FCenc&hl=en

Agenda

Agendas will be found solely on the main page http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Connectathon%26Showcase_WG_2009-10#September_2009_Meetings.

Participants

Alex Beechie, Ruth Berge, Anupriyo Chakravarti, Bikram Day, Allen Enebo, Al Engelbert, Steven Large, Brad Lunde, Steve Merritt, Gary Meyer, Geri Mitchell-Brown, Monroe Pattillo, Jeff Rinda, Paul Schluter, Mark Schofield (HIMSS), Tom Schultz, Erin Sparnon, Lisa Spellman, Rob Wilder, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
No changes were made to the agenda; a number of items on the agenda are reminders to tell newcomers about the item.
Participant Spreadsheet listing companies, intentions

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

2 Review Discussion Summary Status/Discussion:
  • Accepted the summary of the prior meeting

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


3 Connectathon Planning
-
Status/Discussion:
  • Steve Moore's Kudu registration summary will be used to track PCD participants. While this indicates whether a system is intended to be demonstrated at HIMSS, but does not specify which profiles and actors tested will be included in the demonstration. Manny will seek ADT sources.
  • Some ADT issues remain and they will be addressed next week at the F2F. This includes Ruth's interpretations and Use Cases.
  • Lisa indicated that other domains will require Virtual Connectathon testing as well as Virtual Showcase testing following the Connectathon. These supplement the Showcase preparation and testing at the Connectathon and will be conducted over the Internet.
  • The DEC (DOR with ADT) and PIV (DEC/DOR with IOC) grouping will be incorporated into Pre-Connectathon and Connectathon testing.
  • Reminder: CPs will be developed as we proceed; each WG is responsible to make sure all participating companies are informed of changes that affect tests and demonstrations.
  • John Garguilo noted that NIST tests will use a common profile for each TI profile, and these may differ from the profiles individual companies use in the MWB tests.
  • Paul reminded the group that a decision was made at the Spring F2F to require RTM conformance; if a REF ID is in the table it is required, if not it will be a “warning”. The RTM WGs are adding vent and bed coding, and the level of sedation monitor codes also remain to be defined. John Garguilo noted that NIST tests will include testing for RTM.
  • Other announcements as listed in the agenda.

Decisions/Issues:

  • Lisa recommended that PCD require the two virtual test procedures.

Action(s):

4 Showcase Planning
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
  • See Lisa's recommendation for virtual tests.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

5 Action Items
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
  • Important near term deadlines were reviewed.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

6 Issues and Questions
- All
Status/Discussion:
  • This will become an important part of the meetings as implementation issues arise.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


7 New Business
- All


Status/Discussion:
  • None offered.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):


Return to main WG page which has links to individual meeting pages

Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2009-10