PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2009-08-11 Webex
PCD Connectathon & Showcase 2009-10 Kick Off Meeting
You can find the Action Items at http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhUkNc_rKDnudFZKVUFrZEZQWmNBcU9RWnhVS0FCenc&hl=en
Future Agendas will be found solely on the main page.
Second meeting August 11, 3 pm EDT PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2009-08-11 Webex
- Participating Companies and Profiles/Actors (spreadsheets)
- - Update of list of companies, contacts, profiles, actors - survey
- - Companies must be IHE members
- Review of previous meeting Discussion Summary PCD Connectathon&Showcase 2009-07-30 Webex
- Last year's experience, lessons learned
- - Connectathon ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/ConnectathonsIncludingProcessAndTesting/Yr3-2009/
- - Showcase ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/Showcases/HIMSS2009April/
- - Orientation, mentoring of those new to the process
- - Coordination between technical and marketing folk
- Development of a schedule PCD_Schedule Connectathon and Showcase detail will be a work in process: Timeline PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2009-10#2009-10_Calendar
- - Message Workbench Training - scheduling tutorials with Peter Rontey (VA)
- - PCD F2F October 5-9
- IHE Webinars - instead of F2F
- - PCD Presentation https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/lsr.php?AT=pb&SP=EC&rID=34315407&rKey=ba21b0d7905e8ce8
- - N A Connectathon Process Aug. 28 http://www.ihe.net/Events/webinars2009.cfm
- Technical development
- - Brief description of the MWB and its uses
- - Pre-Connectathon, Virtual Connectathon, Connectathon testing
- - NIST's support
- - Availability of last year's samples and MWB efforts ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/ConnectathonsIncludingProcessAndTesting/Yr3-2009/Yr3-PreConnectathonTesting/
- - RTM compliance required/desired
- Action Items are tracked on a Google Doc page: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhUkNc_rKDnudFZKVUFrZEZQWmNBcU9RWnhVS0FCenc&hl=en
- Would it be sufficient to have the agenda on the higher level page (PCD Connectathon&Showcase WG 2009-10)?
Sam Carello, Anupriyo Chakravarti, Todd Cooper, Bikram Day, Allen Enebo, Al Engelbert, Robert Flanders, John Garguilo, Colin FX Gartska, Brad Lunde, Steve Merritt, Gary Meyer, Monroe Pattillo, John Rhoads, Tom Schultz, Kristina Wilson, Khalid Zubaidi, Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- No changes were made to the agenda
2 Connectathon Planning
- The NIST tools will verify message structure and validity.
- MWB – need John Garguilo for profile and Peter on MWB updates. John: will need help from Peter and Ioana re profiles. They will be working on this soon. This will also be needed for NIST v2 tools. He’ll schedule training for that as well. Manny will conduct a survey to find a time when Peter is available and when it would work for the PCD, trying for week of Sept. 28 for the MWB (before the F2F). NIST training will be later.
- Participants discussed lessons learned in the last Connectathon and added a few new thoughts.
3 Showcase Planning
- Todd led discussion of lessons learned at HIMSS09.
- Showcase F2F replaced by webinars
- PCD F2F in Oct – no adverse comments on Todd’s rough draft of contents; Sam suggested the Showcase be between the PC and TC to make it available for those coming for either, but not both.
4 Action Items
3 Issues and Questions
6 New Business
6 Add to Action Items Add:
Return to main PCD Connectathon/Showcase WG page: PCD_Connectathon&Showcase_WG_2009-10