PCD Cochairs 2011-08-30 Webex
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Review & Approve Agenda
- 2. Review Previous Meeting Summary previous Discussion Summary from 2011.08.23.
- 3. Cochair and Board Nominations - close tomorrow
- 4. DCC
- - IHE Board Representative election
- - Technical Framework Template Discussions
- 5. AAMI Relationship - update on contracts
- 6. F2F Agenda
- 7. Profile and WP Updates
- - Calendar https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en&key=0AkpIuejcpSerdElXU0RTWHlTWUNMRTU5OTNWSmZwSkE&hl=en&gid=0
- - Posting the Brief Profile Proposals and preparing for the ballot
- - Volume 3
- - MEM Location Tracking
- o RFID Business Association
- - PCIM
- - WCM
- - ACM
- - IPEC
- - ADQ
- - IDCO
- - RTM
- 8. Connectathon and Showcase HIMSS12
- 9. http://www.ihe.net/pcd/index.cfm and http://forums.rsna.org/forumdisplay.php?f=347 need updates
- 10. Standards Coordination
- - AAMI Infusion Pump Safety Efforts
- - AAMI Alarm Safety Focus
- 11. IHE International
- - http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Profiles#IHE_Patient_Care_Device_Profiles
- - Patent Process follow-up
- 12. FDA Interoperability Meeting Summary
- 13. Recruiting
- 14. Additional Business
- 15. Next Meeting
Attachments / Materials
See PCD Cochair Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Cochairs: John Garguilo, Steve Merritt, John Rhoads, Ken Fuchs
- Guest: Paul Schluter
- Chair: John Garguilo
- Manny Furst not present, notetaker John Rhoads
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Added FDA Interoperability Meeting
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Item about AAMI support was clarified.
3 Agenda Items
- Mary Jungers requested update to "Domain Milestone Dates" page. Steve will edit in updates.
- Face to Face Agenda needs to be created. Will discuss in committee meetings.
- Profile Proposals - none yet, 2 or 3 expected, "parking lotted" proposals from past cycles will be considered and ranked the same way as others.
- Voume 3 - content should include simple device model tables from old V2 appendix D. Additional content to be discussed at F2F. Paul reiterated that computable formats should also be created.
- "review of profile work status": IDCO reviewing and revising tests. Details of WCM "framing" (actors? profile? content module) still to be determined. No major news from PCIM, ACM since last time.
- Revision of wiki profile list page to include IPEC and WCM. John Garguilo to edit.
- FDA Interoperability meeting: some doubt about how questionnaire can be interpreted and responded to.
4 Action Items
- Review of action item list deferred.
The next meeting will be September 6, 2011 PCD Cochairs 2011-09-06 Webex
<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">