PCD Cochairs 2011-04-12 Webex
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Review & Approve Agenda
- 2. Review Previous Meeting Summaries previous Discussion Summary from 2011.03.29 and previous Discussion Summary from 2011.04.05.
- 3. ACCE Program at AAMI - Ken volunteered for one item; John Rhoads volunteered for another (Positive Patient ID at Point of Care)
- 4. HIMSS Video
- 5. AAMI Proposal - next steps
- 6. Update HIMSS Clinical Informatics Survey
- 7. IHE Webinar Series - scheduling
- 8. Profile and WP Updates
- - MEM Cybersecurity Whitepaper
- - MEM Location Tracking
- - RFP Language Whitepaper
- - PCIM
- - WCM
- - ACM
- - ADQ
- 9. Technical Framework Update FT submitted for ballot
- 10. F2F:
- - PC, TC meetings before, after F2F: joint?
- - Agenda PCD_PC&TC_2011-05-10_to_13_F2F, Other
- 11. PCD Elections
- 12. Standards Coordination
- - AAMI Infusion Pump Safety Efforts
- 13. IHE International::- Patent Process follow-up
- 14. DCC [Agenda]
- - Reconcile PCD_Schedule, Domain_Milestones, IHE TF Publication Schedule (which includes the actual assigned dates as opposed to Requested dates. Key dates are: August 22 (all documentation in final, published state to Steve Moore) which means Supplements must be to IHE Publications by May 29 to allow for publication, 30-day public comment period, comment resolution, re-publication)
- 15. Recruiting
- - EHR/EMR, ADT, WCM, other
- - Help GG
- 16. AAMI Mini-Showcase
- 17. Action Items
- 18. Additional Business
- 19. Next Meeting
Attachments / Materials
See PCD Cochair Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Cochairs: Ken Fuchs, John Garguilo, Steve Merritt, John Rhoads
- Guest: Paul Schluter
- Chair: Ken Fuchs, Steve Merritt
- Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- No changes were requested.
3 Agenda Items
3. PCD at AAMI: No change.
4. HIMSS Video: Manny to ask PIV WG for his opinion before cancelling.
5. AAMI Proposal: Nothing new.
6. HIMSS Survey: Manny to ask when it may be conducted.
7. IHE Webinars: Date is acceptable. Came from Yvonne. Manny to call Yvonne.
8. Profile and WP Updates:
- - Cybersecurity: Some comments received. Axel will prepare new final version. Axel will propose a new standard. John Garguilo referred to a CMS Office of Civil Rights and NIST HIPAA meeting coming up. He would like to include IHE work. It is May 10, 11. John noted that Dr. Nordenberg’s slides did not include relevant work.
- - Location Tracking: Nothing happening.
- - RFP Language: Steve is folding this into the User Handbook.
- - PCIM: Robert is reviewing materials and considering leading the effort.
- - WCM: Meeting weekly.
- - ACM: Some changes underway.
- - ADQ: Meeting weekly.
9. TF Update: TF FT drafts volumes 1 and 2 balloted by TC. So far the only comments are typos in Vol. 1 that Al has found. Sungkee asked about WS-* and FT. Ken explained that it will need to be tested two years before being considered for FT. John Garguilo believes it isn’t ready yet, and that last year’s tests may not meet requirements to be counted as the first time. John Rhoads received some comments on Vol. 2 that will become a CP for the next version.
- - Joint PC/TC after the F2F.
11. PCD Elections: No volunteers to date.
12. Standards Coordination: Nothing new.
- All other items deferred.
- HIMSS Survey: Manny to ask when it may be conducted.
- IHE Webinars: Manny to call Yvonne.
- HIMSS12 Survey: Manny to remind people and clarify that past and new participants should respond.
- Epic Participation: Manny to contact them about participation in Webex meetings, the F2F.
The next meeting will be April 19, 2011 PCD Cochairs 2011-04-19 Webex
<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">