PCD Cochairs 2010-06-22 Webex
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Review & Approve Agenda
- 2. Review previous Discussion Summary from 2010.06.15
- 3. AAMI
- - AAMI Response to Co-Sponsorship
- - Conference 2010: Session and Mini-Showcase
- 4. Profile and WP Proposals
- 5. HITSP ARRA/HITECH Status Update
- 6. F2F - Participation, Recruiting, Planning
- 7. Connectathons 2010 Korea and 2011 NA and HIMSS11 Showcase Updates
- 8. Stakeholder Survey
- 9. Funding Status update
- 10. Board Report
- 11. Status: MEM public comment resolution; User Handbook Public Comment Period and potential for publicizing IHE, PCD
- 12. IHE International
- - Patent Process follow-up w/ CareFusion
- 13. IHE PCD - Asia, Europe
- 14. ITI "Outreach" Program Response w/ Karen Witting
- 15. Technical Framework Template Discussions in DCC
- 16. Additional Business
- 17. Action Items
- 118. Next Meeting
Attachments / Materials
The previous meeting was on June 15, 2010, PCD Cochairs 2010-06-15 Webex
See PCD Cochair Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Cochairs: Todd Cooper, Ken Fuchs, Steve Merritt, John Rhoads
- Meeting Chaired by: Todd
- Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- No changes were requested.
3 Action Items Review
- 55: Showcase Vendor Display Policy -
- 61: Stakeholder survey -
- 74: Clinician recruitment -
- 77: HITSP RMON -
- 78: Continua -
- 82: CIMIT -
- 83: Funding Possibilities -
- 87: Recruiting Vendors -
- 88: Cycle 4 -
- 89: Stakeholder Survey -
- 90: ASTM MOU -
- 91: High-Level Architecture -
- 92: TF Revision -
- 93: V&V & IHE -
- 94: Managing Public Comments -
- 95: Clarification of HL7 copyright issues -
- 96: Recruiting for the 2011 Connectathon, Showcase -
4 Agenda Items
- 3. Julie Kirst provided visibility for the AAMI demonstration in the weekly 24x7 newsletter.
- 4. Profile Proposals: Axel will share thoughts for a White Paper proposal when he talks with the cochairs at AAMI.
- 7. Todd indicated good success with the Korean Webinar. Todd and Manny will hold weekly webinars starting soon. They will implement security this cycle. Australia is interested in having a Showcase.
- 10. Board Report – Ken presented the draft report from PCD to the Board and obtained comments. Ken also described the DCC meeting this morning.
- 12. Manny to ask Celina to issue call for nominations to replace Ken, Todd, and ask if they can serve another term.
- Others. No change.
- Manny to ask about cochair elections process, timing.
- Todd noted that ICE-PAC effort is going well and will tie various PCD pieces together.
The next meeting will be June 29, 2010 PCD Cochairs 2010-06-29 Webex
<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">