PCD Cochairs 2008-07-24 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting

Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008

Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -00:00, New York)>

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

Minutes – July 17
Action Items
Alternate representative to IHE-USA Board
Recruiting
Cisco, Erik Petersen and Emergin
MEM and users
IHE International (IP, quorum, elections)
Other


Attachments / Materials

Minutes of earlier meetings http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Cochairs_2008-07-17_Webex


Action Items Brought Forward

Number Action Owner Participants Due Date Status Comments
26 Open discussions on unifying efforts for device interoperability - facility for year 'round lab Ray Ken 7/31/08 OPEN Julian waiting for PCD to describe what we need; PCD waiting for proposal. This needs to be resolved. Todd and/or Ken will talk with Julian next week or early May.
38 Purchasing Guide for PCD Users Elliot 8/14/08 OPEN
55 Showcase vendor display policy Todd Ray, Elliot 7/17/08 OPEN Will include in draft Domain Governance document.


57 Develop PCD governance document. Ray Cochairs 8/14/08 OPEN Supplements the IHE governance document (e.g., quorum and non-quorum meetings). Depends upon Ray's discussion with Didi, see #63, 64.
61 Analyze, publish results of survey Ray 8/7/08 OPEN Survey still open.
62 Add Governance page to IHE PCD Wiki Todd 8/21/08 OPEN See #57, ITI as an exemplar
63 IHE Governance: IP, participation in F2F, etc. Cochairs 7/10/08 OPEN Add Quorum issues to Ray's discussion IP with Didi. Also see #64.
64 IP and patent issues - risks to IHE Todd 9/1/08 OPEN What if WG on a Profile runs into an IP or patent issue?
65 IHE and Continua Cochairs 6/5/08 OPEN Initial MOU exchanged.
66 Recruit clinicians; develop novel ways, attend to their priorities and schedules Cochairs Ongoing OPEN
68 IHE Board - Manny as alternate Ray Manny 7/24/08 OPEN Didi recommended against Manny since he is secretariat
69 HITSP Remote Monitoring Public Comment Period Todd Small number of volunteers from PCD TC. 7/10/08 OPEN Second meeting 7/22/08. Comments due 7/25/08.
70 IEEE MOU Ray, Elliot 10/1/08 OPEN Concern on two issues: use of IEEE intellectual property, need to establish mechanism to continue and maintain the RTM effort. Elliot arranged for Didi to forward the current HL7 draft to IEEE for review as a template. The HL7 MOU is complete and signatures added. This MOU addresses intellectual property exchanges.
71 October F2F Cochairs Manny 10/1/08 OPEN Need to provide hotel and other logistical information. Manny to survey members and seek group lodging accommodations.
72 Google Groups - can PC, TC roll up to a third? LaVerne requested to post all PCD Google Groups to IHE table. Manny 7/24/08 OPEN Cannot easily establish a third Group composed of two existing.



Minutes

Participants

Todd Cooper, Ken Fuchs, Manny Furst

Discussion

<Adjust table rows per meeting needs>
Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

2 Approval of Minutes
- Chair
Status/Discussion: Deferred

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Action Items Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
  • #69: HITSP RMON - Todd preparing response, will be submitted on time.
  • #71: F2F: Only one or two responses to initial invitation.

Decisions/Issues: Action(s):

  • Manny to send reminder.



Next Meeting

July 31, http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Cochairs_2008-07-31_Webex

Reviewed and approved on August 28: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Cochairs_2008-08-28

PCD Home