PCD Cochairs 2008-05-22 Webex
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
This is the first PCD Cochairs minutes to be posted as a Wiki. Earlier minutes can be found on the PCD ftp site: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/MinutesYr3-2007Nov-2008Oct/
Date: Thursday, May 22, 2008
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -00:00, New York)>
Duration: 60 Minutes
- Minutes of May 8, 15 are found on the PCD ftp site.
- IHE participation requirements – what is IHE policy vs what are real IP issues vs do we understand the rules
- IHE International
- Meeting schedules around the AAMI meeting
- Quorum requirements (meetings, including PCD cochairs)
Attachments / Materials
- Minutes can be found on the PCD ftp site: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Patient_Care_Devices/MinutesYr3-2007Nov-2008Oct/
- Action Items on this date are not available
- Todd Cooper, Ken Fuchs, Manny Furst, Elliot Sloane
- <Adjust table rows per meeting needs>
Item Topic Discussion 1 Agenda Review
2 Approval of Minutes
Decisions/Issues: Deferred minutes of May 8, 15.
3 Action Items Review
4 4. IHE International
- Todd, Elliot
- Google Groups update
- Voting and quorum requirements
- Coordination with IHE, HITSP now underway.
6 6. TC, Cochair meeting next week
- AAMI meeting is approaching.
- Cancel TC, set Joint meeting the week after. Cancel Cochair.
Action(s): Notify committee.
7 7. Supplements
- Questions posed to Chris Carr: Getting them published and methodology for comments.
- Remote monitoring use case will be released for public comment. If Paul could make the time to participate that would be helpful. Todd will speak with Charles.
9 Quorum Requirements
- Ray laid out objective for recognizing active participation.
- Ken indicated there may not be much flexibility.
- Table for two weeks.
- Send links to cochairs.
Next meeting June 5, following the AAMI meeting.
<Add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">