PCC TC Face to Face May 4-8, 2020 Minutes

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

May 5, 2020 Virtual Meeting Day 2

Attendees:

  • On phone
    • Andrea Fourquet
    • L Fourquet
    • Laura Bright
    • Chris Melo, Philips
    • Steve Moore
    • John Moehrke, By Light
    • Genny Luensman
    • John Donnelly
    • Steve Kay
    • Giorgio Cangioli
    • Tone Southerland (OneRecord)
    • Michael Clifton, Epic
    • Emma Jones, Allscripts
    • Thierry Dart, ANS


Patent Disclosure Policy


PCS - Paramedicine Care Summary (Andrea Fourquet)

  • Change proposals to update PCS with some of the changes applied to IPS
  • Switzerland is implementing PCS and would like to align it to IHE as a point of reference.
  • Some elements need to align across borders - change reference from EMS 1 report to inherit from IPS
  • IHE need to get the medical summary aligned
  • Andrea reached out to Zoll. They continue to be supportive. Attempting to get a larger reach out to existing EMS vendors.
  • Analysis on the IPS element - not encounter based but more summary
  • Suggestion from John M - might be useful to include in the supplement an Open Issue to remind us about the need to align as needed to X, Y, and Z known regions that are doing that evaluation work.
  • Playing around with the cardiac procedure note into the encounter to call out Cardiac issues -
    • might be too detailed
    • Question for this piece of the encounter is for the procedures
  • procedures, interventions and active problems are things that occur in the encounter
  • taking what IPS have and restructuring it to meet the PCS use case.
  • review of slicing - when to slice Vs when to add a second slice.
  • How does Zoll organize the stuff they do today.
  • Discussion about how to deal with medications
  • need to decide what to do about medication administered and historical meds
    • Will the same approach be taken with procedures?
    • Vital signs and Physical exam mappings.



IPS - International Patient Summary (public comments, Andrea Fourquet)

  • Resolving public comments
  • Typos:
    • Motion to approve the typos
    • No discussion, 3 abstains, no against, 6 actives votes
    • The motion passes
  • PCC starts discussion by the highest priorities (for comments)
  • 6.3.1.D.2 - Parent template and OID of the document
    • Shall we use the same OID of HL7 document ?
    • Ok to keep the same parent ID with versioning
    • Add open issue: we are still working on the collaborative approach with the extension of the template. Further harmonization to align HL7 and IHE is still under consideration
    • The PCC agree that we need to add a versioning of the document as an extension (in a templateId element)
    • Motion to add an open issue: 2 abstention, no against, 6 actives votes, motion is accepted
  • 6.3.1.D.4 - Data Elements : a table with lot of confusion
    • Motion to put the mapping at the element level: no discussion, 2 abstain, motion is accepted

Additional Discussion IPS

  • Public Comment
    • All comments are available on IPS Google Doc

Motion - John Donnelly move to approve typos pending udates applied for publication. Lori foruquest second No further discussion abstain - 3 Against - 0 For - 6

  • 143 comments for discussion
  • Candidates for discussion
    • High Priority items

IPS Document OID

  • Suggesiton to use the HL7 IPS document template with versionining as extension
  • This is a collaborative initiative between HL7 and IHE.
  • Giorgio - We need to have one main gola of avaoiding two diffrent templates. We need to assure there are no divergence and have tight coupling.
  • John Donnelly agrees we need to honor the collaborative option.
  • Added an IPS option
  • Suggestion to add an open issue that the intent is to add an extension for the template.Should this be done with versioning or with an extension?
  • John Moerke - in the case of C-CDA, IHE has not re-written the specification. When C-CDA is desired, it is used. They have even defined the FormatCode --> That is an example of a joint-work-item... as it created ONE specification jointly owned/authored/managed by both IHE and HL7.and in the case of C-CDA there are very well written, tested, and respected tests of C-CDA in the IHE space.
  • IPS is an STU in HL7 7 could be consider an evolving template. Need to clarify the governance before we can determine the versioning. Need to do this to determine what is the best option.
  • Tone - why would we need a single template ID? Why do we not have an IHE template ID? Ahy are we using HL7 template ID and not using IHE template ID? WHy can we not use 2 different template ID.

Motion - will document as an open issue and keep the same template ID

  • Tone second
  • No further discussion
  • Abstain - 2
  • Against - 0
  • For - 6

Table 6.3.1.D.4-1

  • CED data element mapped to the IPS CDA
  • Lori - Andrea is to do the mapping at element level
  • Second - John Donnelly
  • Abstain - 0
  • Against - 0
  • For - 6


May 6, 2020 Virtual Meeting Day 3

Attendees:

  • On phone
    • Andrea Fourquet
    • Derek Ritz
    • Giorgio Cangioli
    • John Donnelly
    • John Moehrke, By Light
    • L Fourquet
    • Luke Ducan
    • Tone Southerland (OneRecord)
    • Michael Clifton, Epic
    • Steve Kay
    • Emma Jones, Allscripts
    • Thierry Dart, ANS


IPS - International Patient Summary (public comments, Andrea Fourquet)

  • Resolving public comments
  • How do we present the fact that ITI transactions are embedded in PCC-1 in a clearer way
    • There seems to be confusion about how MHD and PCC-1 relate
    • Suggestion to update the note regarding referencing MHD to note that it is referenced by PCC-1 and point to the ITI TF location for MHD
  • Table 6.3.1.D.4-1 and 6.6.X.1.2.1
    • Shall we need to put/fix the cardinalities at the Data Element level ?
    • PCC decides that we need to discuss this topic in an other session
    • Need to use a common language to express the constraints
  • Appendix D
    • Two comments to remove this appendix
    • Motion to remove the appendix D --> General agreement of PCC TC to remove the appendix D
  • X.1.1.1.1 Trigger events
    • Change adopted : "Upon the Request to prepare an IPS document."
  • 6.6 HL7 FHIR Content Module
    • Comment accepted : "the folowing section maps the IPS FHIR found ..."
  • Immunization section
    • The representation of the targeted disease has to be clarified: PCC TC decides to add an note to clarify
  • IPS Allergy and Intolerance section
    • Motion to remove IPS Category Observation


Attendees:

  • On phone
    • Andrea Fourquet
    • Chris Melo, Philips
    • Holly Miller
    • John Donnelly
    • John Moehrke, By Light
    • L Fourquet
    • Michael Clifton, Epic
    • Thierry Dart, ANS
    • Tone Southerland (OneRecord)
    • Spencer LaGesse, Epic
    • Vassil Peytchev, Epic


360XL (volume 1 and 2, Vassil Peytchev)

  • Volume 1
    • X.4.2.1.1 Acute care to SNF use case description
    • Security consideration : signature is required
    • Open question : shall we need to use a second use case for an ambulatory environment ?: ambulatory acute care to SNF
      • PCC TC decides that we need to put it in, to be discussed tomorrow
  • Volume 2
    • Need to update the existing transactions
      • Will be added in a CP for tomorrow
    • Add an new transactions
      • HL7 V2.9 as the content, this message is a XDM package
    • Content part of the profile will be discussed tomorrow
    • Need a slot on Friday to approve the complete supplement


May 7, 2020 Virtual Meeting Day 4

Attendees:

  • On phone
    • Amit Popat
    • Andrea Fourquet
    • Derek Ritz
    • John Donnelly
    • John Moehrke, By Light
    • Genny Luesman
    • Laura Bright
    • L Fourquet
    • Michael Clifton, Epic
    • Steve Moore
    • Thierry Dart, ANS


IPS - International Patient Summary (public comments, Andrea Fourquet)

  • Comment resolution
  • X.5 Mobile security consideration
    • Refer to Appendix Z
  • ArtDecor is not normative. For IHE, only the PDF published on the IHE web site is normative
  • Specialist contact in care plan
    • Not supported actually by FHIR, Put as an open issue, Register a change in the FHIR Jira
  • The IPS implementation guide versions are here http://www.hl7.org/fhir/uv/ips/history.html , last build in January
  • Please review the proposed solutions on the google drive https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_GW8tQL1qWa0H8mNlBHZhmJ3_AkGTnNc
    • Email Andrea about any of the proposed solutions that you do not agree with


Attendees:

  • On phone
    • Chris Melo, Philips
    • John Moehrke, By Light
    • Michael Clifton, Epic
    • Steve Moore
    • Spencer LaGesse, Epic
    • Thierry Dart, ANS
    • Vassil Peytchev, Epic


360XL (vol. 1 and vol. 2, Vassil Peytchev)

  • Document progress was posted last night
  • Transaction: "referral request transaction"
    • Content was updated
    • Content will be reviewed tomorrow
  • Transaction : "Facility admission notification"
  • Question 1
    • The Y1 and Y2 transactions seem to represent a single transaction with two messages. I propose that we change it to the following:
      • Transaction Y1 Facility Selection
      • Message 1 of transaction Y1: Referral Request Confirmation
      • Message 2 of transaction Y1: referral Request Discontinue
  • Question 2
    • The new Y4 transaction, Facility Admission Notification is currently represented by an Order Status Update HL7 v2 message.
    • An alternative would be to use an HL7 v2 ADT^AO1 message, which is already defined as part of the PAM profile.


Attendees:

  • On phone
    • Andrea Fourquet
    • L Fourquet
    • Michael Clifton, Epic
    • Emma Jones, Allscripts
    • Thierry Dart, ANS


PCS - Paramedicine Care Summary (Andrea Fourquet)

  • Spreadsheet to compare IPS, Medical Summary
  • Extension of IPS Medication for drug administration
  • Shall we need to extends IPS procedure ?


May 8, 2020 Virtual Meeting Day 5

Attendees:

  • On phone
    • Andrea Fourquet
    • Didi Davis
    • Emma Jones
    • John Moehrke, By Light
    • John Donnelly
    • Genny Luensman
    • Giorgio Cangioli
    • L Fourquet
    • Michael Clifton, Epic
    • Mike Nusbaum
    • Thierry Dart, ANS


IPS - International Patient Summary (public comments, Andrea Fourquet)

  • Public comments resolution
  • Some will not have solutions and will be out as TBD
  • 6.6.X.1 - FHIR Ressources bundle content
    • Need to indent the sections and entries in the table (easier to understand)
    • Keep the cardinalities in the tables only
  • 6.3.D.5
    • Add proper references to IPS (version, date)
  • Add HL7 terminology and add in language that conformance to CEN
  • Next steps : resolve the remaining public comments, voting will be scheduled for the next PCC T-Conf (two weeks from today)


Attendees:

  • On phone
    • Holly Miller
    • Emma Jones
    • Michael Clifton, Epic
    • Thierry Dart, ANS
    • Vassil Peytchev, Epic


360XL (volume 1 and 2, Vassil Peytchev)

  • To add the second use case, we have an other trasaction to add
  • Two content modules: request and transfer documentation (work in progress)
  • Two options for this profile
  • Voting session will be plan for the next PCC T-Conf (two weeks from today)


CP's session

  • google Drive is the primary location for CPs now (FTP drive will go down in 2 weeks)
  • Co-chair have access to share with others
  • TF-PCC-CP-0288 : one new CP from Steve: some typo in the TF 2
    • Motion to move to ballot
    • No abstention, no against, all in favour
  • No other CPs or other business to discuss

End of the meeting