PCC TC Face to Face May 24-2017

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Monday April 24, 2017

  • Attendees: Thom Kuhn, Steve Moore, Denise Downing, Emma Jones, Tone Southerland, Andrea Fourquet, Lori Fourquet, Vassil Peytchev, Dr. Holly Miller, Brett Andriesen, Dr. Nemanja Milenkovic
  • On Phone: George Cole, Kwekour, Dr. Chris Melo
  • Introductions - Announcements
  • RIPT Profile (presented by Andrea Fourquet)- reviewed and discussed.
  • PR profile - Presented by Kwekour
    • extended telecommunication number, country code- Vassil will point Kwekour to an updated profile that discusses how to handle this.
  • QEDm - presented by Fabio Buti and Charles
    • RECON has a functional gap that should be covered by this profile. This profile provides the provenance to be handled. RECON need to deal with provenance.
    • Each class of information will represent an option. US Core is listed but the profile is not based on it. Will be based on the basic FHIR resources.
    • Include Smoking status as an observation option
    • Clarification of the Actors used in the profile
  • 360X - Presented by Vassil
    • Attendees (in addition to the list above): Rob Rose, Hans Buitendijk
    • Expected Service provision time - discussion about the concept of the time frame for which the referral to occur. Will add the number of occurrences to support the request to have a patient seen for x number of visits (request for 6 PT visits)
      • Suggestion to think thru the flow for when there are no-show or handle visits that did not occur.
      • If the scheduling option is used then each visit has idendifiers that can be used. One referral identifer with multiple appointment identifiers.
      • Need to be able to track the number of visits and also add new visits without creating a new referral
      • There might be a situation where in HL7 lab implementation at sub profiles - this would be named option for the profile.
    • Reason for referral as a message with referral question and coded data.
  • PCMD Profile - presented by Iaona and Denise. Discussed what to do about "supported" elements.
  • DCTM Profile - presented by Emma and George. Answered Steve's question.
  • RPM (FHIR) - presented by Brian
    • PCHA is still working on how to represent devices in FHIR.
    • FHIR upload and hData should almost be identical. only difference is one is V2 and the other is FHIR
    • format as PCD01 is not working out. Need to wait until there is resolution across the group. Will have to wait.
    • FHIR resources today do not provide elements to map all the things about devices that need to be mapped.
    • HL7 extension to C-CDA that covers the device information.
    • Meeting tomorrow to discuss the harmonization. If no decision will go forward with what we have. FHIR is an evolving spec and the device resource is maturity level 1. Still very young.
    • May need to go ahead and have a seperate chapter for the mapping because the mapping might change.

Tuesday April 25, 2017

  • Attendees - Anne Diamond, Thom Kuhn, Lori Fourquet, Vassil Peytchev, Dr. Holly Miller, Brett Andriesen, Dr. Nemanja Milenkovic, Celina Roth
  • On Phone: Andrea Fourquet, George Cole, Danielle Cote, Tone Southerland
  • RIPT - presented by Andrea Fourquet
    • reviewed C-CDA content for medical necessity and FHIR mappings. Discussed FHIR mapping.
  • PR Profile (presented by Kwekor)
    • Table 203 - want to add additional identifiers - student ID is missing.
    • Added "Patient Declined to answer" to Race value table 5 - user defined table so can add elements to the table
    • reference ITI CP 977 in ITI for handling country code
    • Reminder that IHE USA need to be contacted about this extension being added to ITI tech framework. Per Kwekor, AHIMA team will contact IHE USA and ITI. WIll include PCC in the communication.
  • QEDm (Presented by Fabio and Charles)
    • Discussed the search parameters for profiled elements versus base resources
    • Security considerations - will ask ITI if Appendix D will go into detail as to the audit needed from the queries.
    • volume 3 - need consistency in documenting the resource profiled in the IHE template. Other profiles uses text in the table. Need consistency in how this is done in IHE.
  • DCTM (presented by Emma and George)
    • Updated subscription content with link to FHIR resource
    • Discussed email as a subscription type
    • added open issue relating to careTeam.participant cardinality
  • 360X (Presented by Vassil)
    • on phone - Rob Rose
    • Reviewed volume 2 transactions.
  • RPM
    • Email from Brian to cancel today's session. He still hope to move forward with the profile if possible (PCHA doesn't dramatically change the approach). They had a special call this AM and will have another tomorrow AM at 9 and another on Thursday. Its not just the mapping (he thinks that would be an easier issue to proceed with); its the change in approach for the upload.

Wednesday April 26, 2017

  • RIPT (Presented by Andrea and Dr. Myers)
    • Reviewed and updated open issue list
  • PCMD (presented by Denise Downing)
    • Awaiting feedback from Ioana
  • DCTM (presented by Emma and George)
    • Forge profiling needed
    • Questions for the joint meeting about profiling FHIR discussed.
  • DCP CP - Changes between CarePlan DSTU 2 and STU 3.
    • CP plan discussed
  • PR (Anna called in)
    • Discussed issue with ITI not being aware this work is National Extension on PAM profile. Anna will contanct IHE USA and ITI co-chairs
  • 360X (presented by Vassil)
    • Review of the document with feedback provided by the group
    • What to do with this work?
      • 1. Make a clean international profile and add this as a fully flushed out National Extension
      • 2. Publish as a US profile - driven by US specific content
      • 3. Develop as a profile and make changes to accommodate both international and US centric needs (DIRECT and C-CDA)
      • 4. Add as a National Extension to ROL profile
  • Suggestion to make volume 3 generic and create C-CDA content material in volume 4 (National Extension)
  • Decision to move forward with with option 3. Steve Moore will help make the updates after public comment and before trial implementation.

Content in the document stays as is. the C-CDA content will go into volume 4. DIRECT will remain in the profile with reference to being US centric.

  • QEDm
    • Joint with ITI. Discussed profiling Provenance resource

Joint Meeting

Thursday April 27, 2017

  • RIPT (presented by Andrea)
    • Reviewed LOINC codes
    • Denise moved to move RIPT forward for public comment/ Thom Second. Further discussion: Moving forward to public comment with the understanding that all the updates will be completed and a copy ot the profile will be emailed to pcctech google group for review by members prior to sending the profile to Mary
      • Against: 0, Abstain: 0, For: 12
    • Profile editor made aware the profile is due to document editor by May 8, 2017
  • PCDM (presented by Denise Downing)
    • Denise is still waiting for input from Ioana in order to have the profile ready for public comment. Profile is not ready to be moved forward for public comment. Denise will work off-line with Ioana to get the changes made. PCCTech will schedule a call for May 5 at 11:00 am EST to review and vote on the profile to be moved to public comment.
      • 360X (Vassil) would like to be included in the call for vote at the same meeting
    • Profile editors made aware the profile is due to document editor by May 8, 2017
  • DCTM (presented by Emma)
    • reviewed update of the uri in care team. awaiting Forge STU update to create the structuredDefinitions. Emma will work with George to get this done
    • Thom moved to move DCTM forward for public comment/ Tone Second. Further discussion: Moving forward to public comment with the understanding that the structuredDefinition will be completed and links to it added to the profile prior to sending the profile to Mary
      • Against: 0, Abstain: 0, For: 12
    • Profile editor made aware the profile is due to document editor by May 8, 2017
  • Discussed need to start a way to log IHE PCC FHIR profiles so that the numbering in volume 2, chapter 6 is kept consistent. Decision made to add a table to PCC Vocabulary and OID page
  • Celina showed profile authors the 'Public Comment Guide' that authors can use to seek feedback for more public comment. Authors can complete the guide and forward to Celina so HIMSS can assist in generating more public comments. Celina will email the guide to the group
  • QEDm (presented by Fabio and Charles)
    • Will add an option for encounters (was part of QED professional services)
    • Fabio to get the discussed changes made. QEDm will participate in the call for May 5 at 11:00 am EST to review and vote on the profile to be moved to public comment.
    • Profile editors made aware the profile is due to document editor by May 8, 2017
  • PR (Presented by Anna and Kwekor)
    • Clarification of list of things that are used for visual inspection and will not be entered in the system
    • PID 21, PID 24, PID 25 - AHIMA not using in their data set. remove the details from the profile but leave them in the table
    • Added a table that is very implementation specific. Discussion about possibly changing the text in the table or removing the table. Email sent requesting a follow-up call to reveiw the updated extension.
  • RPM (Presented by Brian)
    • FHIR upload changes - formally PC01 message. Plan was to replace it with FHIR by using the FHIR data model not necessarily using FHIR itself.
    • Potential resolution is to move forward. Brian will update the profile, schedule a working call to review the updates and participate in the voting call on Friday May 5th
  • 360X (presented by Vassil)
    • Reviewed updated transactions
    • Content part will be in volume 4. Plan on pointing to C-CDA IG rather than repeating the content in volume 4.
    • Vassil will update the profile, there is a 360X working call tomorrow where the content will be reviewed
    • Will email updates and participate in the voting call on Friday May 5th